Prevacid

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 04:57 am
I just noticed the banner ad for Prevacid, and wanted to say that it's been a lifesaver for me. As some of you know, I am a chef, and when I developed serious acid-reflux (even plain water burned) I started on Prevacid. I am on the lower dose, but it has been amazing, both for the reflux, and for some of the damage to my esophagus. I'm not a shill for the company, and it is a pricey drug, I'm just relating a personal experience. It worked for me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 995 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 06:02 am
It's funny. My mom did not do well on Previcid (it was not strong enough for her), so she gave me her bottle of pills. I get reflux once in awhile, and for me, the drug works in minutes. Great stuff! Glad that you found it!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 12:30 am
We get a 15 mg. and a 30 mg. dose. I'm actually on the weaker dose, and it works fine. I do know that it doesn't work for everyone though.
0 Replies

hlywdmike

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 07:53 pm
I have been on Prevacid for the last six weeks. I had an endoscopy six weeks ago they found 2 uslers. This past friday I had a follow up endoscopy because of more pain and I know have 32 ulcers UGH!.. Previced didn't work for me
0 Replies