Explaining a girl text msg

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2015 09:19 pm
So i texted this girl saying let's go out for a drink! what time are u free? she then replies sorry for the late reply, i was working Sad' Andddd im going to decline. I then replied, it's okay there's always a next time when you're free. Then she replies me with this: "I feel like we're going to run into each other again." - what is she trying to say?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 579 • Replies: 6
No top replies

FBM

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2015 09:26 pm
@vtrong123,
It's a daily struggle for me. I'm a dood, so by default I'm unqualified to judge what a woman means, but my best guess is something along the lines of, "Move along."

Or it could mean the opposite, like, "Try harder."

Or it could mean something completely different, like, "I've got my eyes on someone else right now, so I'm putting you on the back burner for a while to see if this other thing works out first. Don't go away, but don't try to come any closer, either, unless I give you a signal."

OK, I don't know. The more I think about it, the less confident of anything I say. Never mind. http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/thsmiley_sigh.gif
ehBeth

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2015 09:49 pm
@FBM,
oh my

I thought it was a sort of flirtatious suggestion that they'd definitely be seeing each other again

this is why men and women should never speak to each other
FBM

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2015 09:54 pm
@ehBeth,
I think we should be restricted to hand signals and grunts.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2015 10:24 pm
@FBM,
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f9/8f/67/f98f67fa5b1cf3e1bfc123030b8c306f.jpg

am I the only one who mixes up hello and goodbye?

no wonder there's a communication problem
0 Replies

vtrong123

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2015 12:12 am
well all response is true to me, i agreed to all comments. I met this girl by noticing her at library and i walked up to her told she was cute. The thing was that she said her phone got stolen so then i couldn't get in contact with her but she gave me her number saying im going get my phone soon so i waited. Didn't see her go lib for 2 weeks.. bump to her few times i just say hi and hey to her that's it. I found on later that she had a phone so i texted her the thing is that she didn't even tell me she got a phone so i could text her... but when i did text her saying hey _____ how you've been. She replied "Im doing okay, but you're very late." give me another question to an answer... smh so i got no idea what to do anymore...
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2015 07:56 am
@vtrong123,
You need to start over again.

It sounds like you are "late" in contacting her (At least, that's the way she feels) So you may have missed the boat with her . . . Sure she is not involved with someone else? Perhaps she got tired or discouraged because you were not assertive in following up fast enough.

Stop being so vague. CALL her or actually SPEAK to her and tell her you are sorry about all the confusion and would like to start all over and would she like to go to lunch or coffee.

If she says NO then, move on.
0 Replies