How can i talk dirty to my girlfriend over text?

Mon 14 Dec, 2015 11:08 pm
So basically I would't mind doing so with her but im not gonna lie since we've been dating i've never been really able to tell she was about all that😂. Because she would always talk sort of differently with me. Well i wasnt home all day because I had a basketball game so i couldnt talk to her and i got home at 10:30 to talk to her and one of my friends which is also her friend sent me pictures of their conversation while i was gone and my girlfriend said things like "why won't he answer ugh i want his d***" And she also told my friend if she ever sent me nudes i wouldnt really care or anything, id be dry (NOT TRUE THO). Then she said "yo one day when i suck him off, i dont wanna swallow". Honestly, i never bothered talking alot dirty to her because from the way she talks to me it seems like she isnt about all that. So how can i instigate such conversation with her? Oh lastly, while i was gone my girlfriend sent me messages like "Babe give me ur attention, babe pls, i want uuuu... not like sexually, But doesn't matter Wink" if i read that last message in time what do you thing would be a good response to that so we can talk dirty to eachother? I know, i know i sound really stupid but im desperate!!

jespah

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 07:00 am
@xxmonisxx,
Are you in a relationship with her, or her friend?

Keep the friends out of it. And if she is including them in your allegedly intimate conversations, then rethink this 'relationship', as it seems to just be gossip fodder.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 07:24 am
@xxmonisxx,
Send her pics of your dirty laundry and dry cleaning orders.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 08:27 am
I find that inuendo does the trick.

"I have a fully loaded Elephant gun in my pocket and it's about to go orf" is a particularly effective turn of phrase when trying to get the ladies warmed up a bit.
FBM

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 09:37 am
@Lordyaswas,
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/kids.gif
0 Replies