Was he interested in me?!

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 04:41 pm
Hi,
So I started uni this fall on the first day of school I noticed this guy(senior) looking at me. I was not looking him I could see him from the corner of my eye. It kind of freak me out but I didn't pay him any mind. One the second day of class come to find out he was in my class and I saw him whisper to his friends something while looking back at me. Long story short throughout the whole semester(semester ended now) he would always look at me. I could be walking by, coming to class, going home etc. like at the beginning it was quite often but midway towards end of the semester it tone down some he would only do it occasionally. So idk if he was interested in me or not. I would smile back at him sometimes but other times I would avoid eye contact. At first I was not interested in him but throughout the semester I developed a crush. I don't know anything about him. I have never spoken to him because I'm too shy to talk to guys. I'm a very quiet girl. He never said anything to me either that's why idk if he was interested or not. I recently found him on Facebook. He is 3 years younger then me n I'm not really keen to dating younger guys prefer older. I'm 24. My question is should I message him on fb asking if he was interested in me, just get to know him or should I leave him be? I'm so confused. Serious advice only.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 905 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 06:25 pm
@LilLoo09,
Quote:
My question is should I message him on fb asking if he was interested in me, just get to know him or should I leave him be?

My answer is "No, don't message him; don't 'get to know him'; leave him be." If anything was meant to happen it would have happened by now. Also he's too young for you.

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 07:14 pm
@LilLoo09,
He has a crush on you, but just stares and talks to his friends about you.

He is unable to work up the courage to approach you and ask you out.

Now - at 24, is THAT the kind of man you want?
Ragman

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 11:37 pm
@LilLoo09,
Quote:
At first I was not interested in him but throughout the semester I developed a crush.

Question: if you never talked to him or don't know him at all, do you think it wise to have a crush on someone about whom you have no idea?
LilLoo09

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 12:15 am
@Tes yeux noirs,
Right as to what I was thinking as well.
Thanks!
0 Replies

LilLoo09

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 12:30 am
@Ragman,
Um the crush just came out of no where it happens all the time when I have an interest in a guy. It's not even a big one. It comes and goes quick. Also, I know I said I didn't know him but just by him being in my class I found out quite a few things about him.
Ragman

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 12:32 am
@LilLoo09,
You have my sympathy. Being shy can be quite limiting.

You might want to find someone you know more about and feel comfy enough to talk with. Perhaps you can join some social clubs or activities? Can your friends introduce you to some single men closer to your age?

Back to his level of interest. If he was interested, it would seem to me that by now he'd have walked over and started a real chat with you. After a few incidences of this gazing dynamic, it gets a bit weird. The fact that he hasn't walked over to chat might not be such a good sign. I'd pass on this guy.
LilLoo09

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 12:37 am
@PUNKEY,
I was thinking he may have been shy as well since he never approach me so if I would have said something first maybe that could give him a push to talk.
I see your point though.
0 Replies

LilLoo09

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 12:40 am
@Ragman,
Your right thanks!
I'll pass on him.
0 Replies

pro100pk2

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 10:46 am
He are unable to work up the courage to approach you and ask you out ther.
0 Replies