roger

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 06:30 pm
@ehBeth,
And that's considered routine in a Canadian pub crawl. Interesting pubs.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 06:46 pm
Innocent soul that I am, I've never been to a strip club, truth. On the other hand, I saw Linda Lovelace's movie in a real theater with a boyfriend. Anyway, what interests me about Panz's photo is how breasts differ from each other on the same person......

I once dated an md who joked to me about a woman with unequal breasts (forget the exact funniness, probably facing in diff directions).

Years later, I've had unequal ones - two lumpectomies can do that. I'm not ashamed, no, but I don't want to be joked about in Home Depot. That can affect my clothes choices.

Maybe I shouldn't give a ****.

Or is that too perky a comment?

edit -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Lovelace
glitterbag

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 07:10 pm
@Anonj321,
Anonj321 wrote:

When I said she wouldn't be hired, I mean we would never pay for sex. Anyways, the gentlemen clubs we go to are considered "gentlemen" and not "strip" because they keep their panties on and nipples covered. I believe that might be the difference?

Oh sweetie, you really haven't been to a so called 'gentlemens club' have you? And of course you would never pay for sex, that sounds sleazy.
ehBeth

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 07:44 pm
@ossobuco,
That's one of the things I like about the pic Pan posted ... the boobs look/ed real.

There are some downmarket strippers that still have real boobs, but the "better" clubs seem to only have women with implants. Bigger is sometimes better, but sometimes it's just plastic.
ossobuco

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 07:53 pm
@ehBeth,
I also lived in a tack-on extension of a duplex, my first apartment of my own, with the person in the place next to mine being the playboy bunny of that year. Part of my growing up to look around, open my eyes.
0 Replies

Anonj321

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 09:35 pm
@ehBeth,
Never heard of such a thing!
ehBeth

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 10:00 pm
@Anonj321,
Male/female strip duos? they're not that unusual. I used to live upstairs from a male stripper about 30 years ago. Sometimes he worked alone, sometimes with a woman, and sometimes he was part of a Chippendales type group.

I've seen a few pairs over the decades and I haven't been to a lot of strip clubs.
Anonj321

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 10:53 pm
@glitterbag,
No where did I mention going with the intention of picking up a woman. Someone had just asked what would happen if my partner wanted to "hire" one.
0 Replies

Anonj321

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 10:54 pm
@ehBeth,
Must not be as common around my eastern parts. Now I'm intrigued.
0 Replies

Anonj321

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 10:56 pm
@glitterbag,
I guess I do now know the Websters dictionary term for "gentleman's club", all I know is that's the proper name of the establishment. Didn't know it was such a controversial issue wether it's wording was socially correct.
0 Replies

panzade

Fri 11 Dec, 2015 12:32 pm
@ehBeth,
Back in the 2 oughts my brother in law took me to a bunch of pubs in Vancouver that featured strippers.
What was interesting was the climax of the show , when they would wheel out a transparent shower booth and all the Canuck men would shout deliriously as the stripper took a shower.
ehBeth

Fri 11 Dec, 2015 12:40 pm
@panzade,
haha

there is something about showers

I posted about this many years ago (here? somewhere else?)

shortly after I moved into this house, I noticed that my neighbour Marguerita - a fine Sicilian woman in her mid 70's - always went out on her upstairs porch at 7 p.m. I initially thought she was going out to enjoy the sunset - then realized the sun set on the other side of the house. Then I really looked at what was going on. An across the street neighbour was coming home just before 7 and taking his post-work shower - the shower was at the front of the house on the second floor and there was a lovely big window - the light inside the room let Marguerita enjoy the neighbour's shower activities by the shadowplay on the curtain.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Fri 11 Dec, 2015 08:04 pm
@ehBeth,
Chippindales, I've been trying to remember that exact name. I went there with a girl group once, and later learned that one of my teachers danced there (males).

Later we were friends and colleagues, last I saw him (he and mate visited me here in New Mexico) he is still handsome as all get out all these years later. Explorer of western landscape, artist, poet, landscape architect.
Lordyaswas

Sat 12 Dec, 2015 08:38 am
@ossobuco,
Ah, but did he still look good in a thong?

I'm proud to say that I still manage to raise a few smiles when I wear mine in the park.

And the occasional scream, it must be said.

ehBeth

Sat 12 Dec, 2015 09:21 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

And the occasional scream, it must be said.

that would be a classic case of "they will ride up with wear"
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sat 12 Dec, 2015 02:26 pm
@Lordyaswas,
I dunno, but he used to model for some ads, don't remember which magazines, but on the respectable side of all that. Wish now I'd cut out and saved one or two of them.
0 Replies

lmur

Sat 12 Dec, 2015 02:34 pm
@ehBeth,
A useful reminder. The glasses case could prove handy on two fronts, as it were.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
Lash

Sun 13 Dec, 2015 10:04 am
I visited an interesting spot that featured BDSM. Couples who wanted to practice their fetishes with an audience could find various areas with large beds (for several people), chaise or chairs suspended from the ceiling, racks, and hooks for the most interesting rope-centered bondage situations...

I remember not feeling too cool about young women allowing their men to "whip" them. "Really. That is going to leave a mark..." Wondering if they were emotionally healthy enough to make those decisions...

One couple was very popular. He was a master with ropes and knew how to create a web that would suspend her and position her in several positions, and was sturdy enough to support her as they had sex.

I can see why strip clubs and certain sex clubs can appeal.
0 Replies

pro100pk2

Sun 13 Dec, 2015 10:32 am
@ehBeth,
It was also with me when I went for the first time
0 Replies