My niece illnes..

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 03:39 am
Hi...My niece suffers from bones problems,and this happened just 2 months ago.She suffers from pain in both legs and you can say there is a little swelling in one of her foot.She was born weak and her bones r not that strong, except, she was fine.Her shin bones are not strong with alittle tendernss, but she was leading a normal life before.All examinations ran by physicians were ok.Kidnyes,liver,heart and blood.Her doctor recently asked for a bone x-ray which done by gamma rays n we r waiting for the result.The doctor said he will put her under physio .I wonder what is wrong since everything is ok with her ?!

(for dear members who know me: how is my writing?!.I know, still bad but I am doing fine so far ( I hope so))
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 802 • Replies: 5
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 04:06 am
Until all the tests are done, you won't know. As all the blood work is positive, that is a good sign. If all she needs is physio, that is also good. Keep us informed.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 10:06 am
Oh, navigator, I'm sorry to read that. How old is she? Does she live near you so that you can visit her while she recovers?

PS What you wrote was easy to understand.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 10:25 am
navigator--

Your poor niece. Your family must be aching for some firm answers.

How old is she? You say her bones are not strong. Has she had any fractures? The gamma scan should be very informative.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 06:09 pm
Re: My niece illnes..
navigator wrote:
Hi...My niece suffers from bones problems,and this happened just 2 months ago.She suffers from pain in both legs and you can say there is a little swelling in one of her foot.She was born weak and her bones r not that strong, except, she was fine.Her shin bones are not strong with alittle tendernss, but she was leading a normal life before.All examinations ran by physicians were ok.Kidnyes,liver,heart and blood.Her doctor recently asked for a bone x-ray which done by gamma rays n we r waiting for the result.The doctor said he will put her under physio .I wonder what is wrong since everything is ok with her ?!

(for dear members who know me: how is my writing?!.I know, still bad but I am doing fine so far ( I hope so))

Could this be osteoporosis?
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Sun 15 Aug, 2004 09:28 am
Thank you for your help and concern,but we are waiting for the x-ray.
0 Replies