female masterbation

cavfancier

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 01:37 pm
Masturbating a female is as easy as breaking down the word itself. "Master bait". This could be a huge schlong, tons of money, or just really good game. A sense of humour too. It could even come, so to speak, down to really cool shoes.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 01:38 pm
Keep guessing, guys. You're bound to get it right eventually. Wink
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 01:40 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Masturbating a female is as easy as breaking down the word itself. "Master bait". This could be a huge schlong, tons of money, or just really good game. A sense of humour too. It could even come, so to speak, down to really cool shoes.

Nice.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 01:42 pm
Shoes? Cav, you just keep getting kinkier!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 01:47 pm
fortune wrote:
Shoes? Cav, you just keep getting kinkier!

That's why I wear the clown suit. That's also why I always did very well on oral presentations in school.
0 Replies

doe laughter

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 08:54 pm
Common question (why can't I orgasm. And how do you tell)
:!:Warning: Don't read further if you are not able to handle sexual content. Thanks Very Happy

I've tried to orgasm a few times. I went onto topics and read up on things. I learned the G spot all that jazz. I've read what other people do, sit under the running water for the tub stuff like that. I was sickened by it until I got my tampons. When I put them in I don't know what came over me but having something inside of me felt good. I pushed the tampon shell in and out in and out and I peed on myself. HOW GAY IS THAT! So I tried again and some white stuff seeped out but that's (I guess) the closest I've gotten. I've taken someones advice of trying to put a nail-polish case inside of me and leaving it there (walking around the house and stuff) nothing happened. At one point I put a water bottle inside of me and filled up with water and held it in me. I didn't come but it was really cool feeling. People suggested humping things (a lot of people said brushes and glasses.) I used a beer bottle. I road it for a while till I was soar and nothing happened. Except what happens with every thing. I peed on myself. I've fingered myself in between all this just incase I got it wrong the first time. BUT NOTHING HAPPENS! what is up with this. Is there a magic trick to this. All I get is pee psh like thats something to talk about. *it's stinky.* Bleck.

FYI: It's always good to sanitize your "items" before hand so that you don't have any germs going inside of you. I did for everything I used. Be sure to keep that in factor. And if something doesn't seem to fit inside you DON"T use it. You could be damaging yourself.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 09:10 pm
You might consider avoiding zucchini, mold, y'know.

Ok, erm, serious. I wish I knew about masturbation at a younger age than when I finally caught on.

Forget just say no. Masturbate to learn about your body, and it may also help to clear your judgement (or not). Well, perhaps occasionally it'd help on that judgement. Take precautions in any case.

Learn how to spell it, more power re the word.

And, on judgment or judgement, I gather both are ok spellings and I pick the latter.
0 Replies

SULLYFISH66

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 02:25 pm
We have had two U.S. Surgeon Generals who wanted to be able to talk about it in schools and got shut down. Now we just have a lot of pregnant teenagers.

I'm for it, it should be talked about in the family as OK - just not in front of Grandma at Thanksgiving, and clean up after yourself.

Know your body and keep it in good hands, I say.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 03:23 pm
I had a girlfriend in HS who would masterbate in class all the time. All she had to do was wear tight jeans and then scoot back and forth in her seat.

Only her best friend I and knew what she was doing all day in school.

T
K
O
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 04:38 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 04:46 pm
Diest TKO wrote:

Only her best friend I and knew what she was doing all day in school.

T
K
O

You really think no one else would notice such a behavior? Maybe other people thought she had an itchy vaginal infection, but a person scooting back and forth rhythmically in their chair is going to be noticed. I assume she never climaxed or she would be the talk of the school.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:16 pm
It wasn't very obvious at all. Not more obvious than the other people in the room tapping on the desk or shuffling their feet. She blended in and was very discrete during climax.

She was always horny after school was out.

T
K
O
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 09:25 am
Diest TKO wrote:
It wasn't very obvious at all. Not more obvious than the other people in the room tapping on the desk or shuffling their feet. She blended in and was very discrete during climax.

She was always horny after school was out.

T
K
O

That's awesome.
0 Replies