Is there a chance with my ex and I?

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 02:51 pm
Is there a chance for things in the future
My ex Kt and I dated for about 8 months. It ended due to insecurities she fet because of my ex girlfriend trying to come back and forth in my life. We ended up on good terms and still chat every now and then. She ended up moving back home in August. And started dating some other guy in September.

I texted her happy thanksgiving and we started chatting again. And I told her how I do still love her and explained the confusion about what was going on with my ex and she gave me a "wow I feel like such an idiot" kind of response.

Just looking for someone to analyze the convo we had

Me:All I'm saying is, we both made choices based on assumptions of someone else. We let someone else control our emotions towards each other. It didn't have to be that way but we both let Ashley manipulate us both. I know things with between you and me won't change anytime soon. And I wouldn't want it to, I want you to be happy and see your current relationship thru, but if anything does happen, know that I would always want to give it another shot, because I will always love you no matter what. Talk to you soon Kt

Kt:I can't say I don't think about you because I do. More than I rightfully should. You make a solid point and you're absolutely right .. I still have feelings for you Ant. Undeniably

She ended up wanting to talk on the phone and called me when she got out of work. We talked for like an hour about things. reminiscing about each other and how we were together and just talking about things that were misunderstood on both of our parts. I mentioned to her that I was obviously willing to give things another chance if that's what she was up for but I understand that she has a boyfriend now.

Anyway she ended up texting me the next morning

Kt:No. Ant I gotta tell you I feel really guilty for talking to you. It's not fair to nick, and he's such a great guy. I want to do what's right

I feel like maybe she just feels like it wouldn't be right to just ditch the person she is with, which I totally understand. But I mean I am going to leave things alone for now and if things don't work out with them, maybe she will come around.

Anyway. A couple days later she ended up just calling me. I didn't bring up any emotional stuff and just kept it as a casual conversation. I'm still confused as to why she keeps reaching out to me like this. I mean I love the girl and would really like a second chance with her where our feelings aren't influenced by an ex, but I mean I also do not want to keep pushing it. I told her in previous conversations I am interested, so now it's up to her what to do next. But I do enjoy hearing from her even just to talk and bull**** about things. She is a really good friend outside of our relationship we had.

Then the following day, she texted me a picture of her saying. "The day I left to move back home😕"

I asked her why the sad face? She said "bittersweet"

I asked her what she meant by that and responded with, you know what I'm getting at here.

ME: I understand why you felt you had to leave. I certainly did not do right by you and i just know that's a big reason you wanted to leave, I just was in such a weird place when we got together and you really helped me out of it. I just realized it too late and things became the way they are. But I believe if things are meant to be then they will be. For what it's worth it was worth all the while

KT:beautifully quoted. Kinda was a tear jerker for me.. Reading that

I responded with "you already know ❤️"

Then we just talked a bit after and joked around. Is there anything here?Looking for thoughts on the situation. Sorry it was such a long post
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 928 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 03:06 pm
@Amoop182,
Amoop182 wrote:
I want you to be happy and see your current relationship thru, but if anything does happen, know that I would always want to give it another shot, because I will always love you no matter what.

I think this was pretty nasty of you to do.

Why **** with her head like this?

Nasty.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 03:21 pm
@Amoop182,

Quote:
And started dating some other guy in September.

Quote:
I texted her happy thanksgiving and we started chatting again

Quote:
I want you to be happy and see your current relationship thru, but if anything does happen, know that I would always want to give it another shot, because I will always love you no matter what.

Quote:
I'm still confused as to why she keeps reaching out to me like this

She is not reaching out to you. You are not confused, I don't think your ex is manipulating or maybe she is/was, but it's rubbed off onto you as well.

You found out she had a boyfriend and you got jealous, didn't like it, nothing to do with her at all, after all you "are" still in love with your ex, you gave this girl curry, treated her wrong, you are not trying to make things right, nor get back with her, you are trying to get her now boyfriend out of the picture and then what? You'll dump her again?

Leave her alone, she has a boyfriend, you screwed up, leave her alone.

0 Replies