He's e-mailing me

mchalel

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 09:04 am
I feel sick....just checked my e-mail and there is an e-mail from him.

Hi, I just wanted to know if you are okay and have no hard feelings. I know I was pretty harsh towards you near the end of things; by giving you the silent treatment thing, but in my opinion it was
probably the best thing to do. well i hope your doing well.

Sincerely,

Um yes after the things that he said to me last week I certainly do have hard feelings and i hate him! WHY in the hell would he be e-mailling me???? We were horrible to each other a week ago, said the worst things we could to each other, then i get this. I mean he told me he was dating a model (met her a week and half after we broke up) and felt the need to tell me she was so f*cking hot, insulted my sexual performance, called me gold digger, psycho, retarded, and a whore. i told him i banged my ex and had cheated on him (which i hadnt but wanted to hurt him) and he sends this? I do NOT wish to clear the air anymore, I tried to at the beginning but as he said he gave me the silent treatment. F*CK him!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,790 • Replies: 20
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 09:11 am
Well, don't f*ck him literally. Just be done with it already. Don't respond, get a grip on your feelings, dear. He sent you that e-mail to try to figure out if he could move on with a free conscience. The way I see this saga, you are both shits, and really should be apart, so again, just give it up and move on. It's not like tons of folks here haven't told you this already. If you want advice, fine, but if you need a 'sounding board' for this ongoing problem, talk to your shrink.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 09:31 am
now i feel sick too.Sad
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 09:35 am
GIVE IT UP! He is clearly an ass. Why you even give him the time of day is beyond a lot of us here.
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 09:37 am
I'm not going to give him the time of day. He's obviously feeling guilty about something...to late. You dont say the things you said to me last week and the week before and then expect me on a whim to say, yes let's clear the air and have no hard feelings. Good luck with your model and I wish you the best. No thanks.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 09:44 am
How about just stop talking about it and move on. Ignore him, block his emails so you don't even have to know he's emailing you. Get on with your life!
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 10:12 am
i really think this has GOT to be a joke.
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 10:15 am
re
Well it's not so get over it.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 10:30 am
Interesting use of words.

Step 1: Delete the email.
Step 2: Block his address.
Step 3: Delete his address from your address book.
Step 4: Delete his phone number from your cel.
Step 5: Erase or cross out his phone number and address from your address book.

And then do something else and forget about it all. Harping over it isn't helping anything. If he somehow manages to contact you after all that (e. g. he comes to your house), tell him where he can go. And then be done with it.
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 02:16 pm
re
I understand...I just dont see why he felt the need to write this e-mail after the way we've treated each other...it's over, done and there's nothing to reconcile.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 02:21 pm
Sounds like it might be that he was trying to be mature.

There is a big difference between trying to clear the air so that if you happen to run into each other at the mall, you can say "hi" civilly without breaking out the switchblades vs. trying to reconcile. It seems like he's pretty far from wanting to reconcile.

You got it with the moving on, forget about it, etc., etc., etc. So do it.

If what you'd like is to interact with people here, gosh, there's a ton of questions you can ask or answer. But the depths of this question have pretty much been plumbed, and if you want to receive anything but exasperation, I advise you move on.

(This was the first of your threads I'd read and I was a bit taken aback by the tone here of some very, very patient people, then I read back and figured out WHY they were so exasperated. They have good cause. Do you see that?)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 09:30 pm
I agree with the others. I suggest the same thing stand up for pessimism and Jespah did. Block his mail and get him out of your system already!
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 10:40 pm
love and hate are very closely entwined, mchalel
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 11:12 am
re
ok this is starting to fester away at me...I cannot believe that after the things he said to me and the things i said to him a week ago that he would send this e-mailing saying, i just wanted to make sure you have no hard feelings...he must be nuts! Does he think i just forgot everything? I am just having more and more problems understanding this break up and it's basically because he wouldnt speak to me...i dont know how one weekend someoen could go from saying, i want to spend the rest of my life with you, meeting your parents, to a few days later breaking up with you and not speaking to you! WTF???
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 11:15 am
It's over. He didn't want to be toooooooo rude about it.
You pushed.
He got tired of you and your pushing.
It's over.
He is embarassed about how your pushing caused him to behave.
It's over.

Move on.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 11:22 am
This is starting to remind me of angeleyes666, i'm out!
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 11:09 am
re
from him. I was just sitting here about to go to lunch and i get a message that says, are you still mad at me?
UM hello, why does he CARE?? He apparently thinks awful things of me and is now dating a model, so why does he keep contacting me to see if i'm ok? He wouldnt speak to me when we first broke up when i contacted him. I could care less if he'd mad at me and i dont see why he cares if i'm mad at him...he's 900 miles away. He SHOULD be mad after the things i said to him. YES i am mad at him...but at the same time, i'm over it, I just dont want to talk to him...i'm not responding.
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 11:10 am
re
sorry, meant to say i got a text message from him
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 11:37 am
Sounds like he's got a problem dealing with - yeah, you are mad, and so should he be in fact, and thats just it, tough luck. Like he cant move on without having made sure that its, you know, "OK". Well, it obviously isnt, so thats just something he'll need to figure out and live with.

Now theoretically, you could try and explain him all that, but dont - just dont. Itll just get the two of you into more of the **** you've already been flinging at each other. Perhaps later some time ya both can "explain" it all to each other, tho I doubt it. Meanwhile, he needs to realise that he will have to move on regardless of whether, ya know, all's forgiven and forgotten (cause its not) - and you need to, first, move on - dont answer, dont even read his stuff, just move on, follow Jespah's advice. And then when not getting his stuff anymore affords you some more rest of mind, you can realise what it was you actually did that made all this happen - so as to do it no more.
0 Replies

mchalel

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 11:46 am
re
I am definitely not writing back. Honestly i HATE him. I hate him for the things he said to me, i hate him for not speaking to me at all when we broke up, now i hate him for e-mailing and texting me to see if i'm mad. I still think of him...but in a negative way. he is not worth my writing back to, all that happens is an argument. I would like to tell him to F off or write back, are you nuts, but i'm not going to.
0 Replies