I text a girl I am sort of seeing a day ago and I haven't gotten a response. What should I do?

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 11:00 am
So I've been on 2 dates with this girl and we both had a great time, I am 28 and she is 25. It was after the second date, which was last Saturday, that got a little weird. So she invited me to her apartment and we started making out and getting ready to have sex. Embarrassingly, I was unable to get it up, but instead of just leaving after that I stayed and continue to make out with her and fingered her. I can tell she was still into me after that embarrassing moment because I stayed over and we were spooning. That morning, we spooned a little then I left because so I can let her study due to having 4 exam to study for this pass week for her masters. Midweek, I texted to see how some of the exams went but I can tell she wasn't interested in talking, i'm positive because she was studying so I stopped texting. Yesterday (Friday), I sent her a text saying congrats on surviving this week but it's been a day and hasn't responded. She always responds to my text which is why I am a little confused. Should I just call her and if she picks up ask her to go out tonight or should I just wait until she responds? All this week, I had a feeling this was going to happen because of me not able to get it up, but other than that we had a great time. She doesn't seem like those girls that would just leave you because it happened once, but at this point my mind is going crazy. What should I do, call her, text her, or wait another day and see if she responds? We always text, so a call can make her think something but I think it's the best way.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 711 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 11:26 am
@loveyours94,
Yes, call her.

Don't let texting define this.
loveyours94

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 11:31 am
@jespah,
Should I call her today or wait tomorrow? I feel like I might look desperate because I'm pretty sure she'll know I'm call because she never respond yesterday
jespah

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 12:41 pm
@loveyours94,
Today would be nice.
0 Replies

MadM

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 12:00 pm
@loveyours94,
There is nothing to be afraid of. Just call
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 03:54 pm
@loveyours94,
Yeah call - maybe she didn't see the text, maybe there is a problem with receiving or sending texts, maybe she was down about her tests, there could be numerous reasons why she did not text you back having nothing to do with you at all.

Call her - the only way to know for sure and just talk with her.

Even if that is the situation at least you would find out if she is no longer interested rather than a simple mis-understanding.
0 Replies

Linda19

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 02:13 pm
@loveyours94,
Weird why didn't you do good in bed?? That's sume problem I think. If you want to know if shes going to text back or want something with her you have to test her. Text her and ask if she is going to keep hanging out with you. You will get the respond their. And if she doesn't text you for sume days mean she don't want you. Good luck amigo.
0 Replies