Black name on Facebook??

Junx

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 10:28 pm
Hey guys. So I recently called it off between a woman I was seeing for only a short while. She was very attacking for everything - I wasn't replying quick enough, had female friends so must be sleeping with them, and so on. So called it off. She cracked it big time, and started abusing me more. I blocked her on Facebook and snap chat. She created a new snap chat account and abused me more. Now she has created 2 new fake Facebook accounts, and is posting things on my statuses and pictures. Harassing, accusing of using her, lies, all kinds. I can delete these but it is really annoying and embarrassing, especially when she starts posting images of me in my underwear, with text on them abusing me. Problem is, the accounts she is doing this with have blacked out names, they aren't the typical Facebook blue. So, I can't click on them to block them. She is obviously an experienced psychopath stalker and has done this before. Any advice on how to block these? I've changed my privacy settings to friends only but have my account deactivated at the moment such was the harassment.

Any idea how I can block these fake accounts? Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 626 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 10:36 pm
@Junx,
It sounds like facebook is disabling the accounts (that is one reason their names could be "black", or not linked to profiles), perhaps the accounts are being self-deleted. Either way, report each of the posts to Facebook with a message saying that this is a series of abuse from multiple accounts.
Junx

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 10:52 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Ok thanks heaps for that. I will activate my account again and wait, I'm sure it will happen. There was literally only about 5 seconds between when this person posted the abuse on my page, to when I tried to block them as I was on my pc at the time. So either Facebook are really quick or this person knows how to make their account unblockable 😭
0 Replies