Whirlwind 4 weeks, left in limbo, what now?

MrTHJ

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 05:04 pm
So I started seeing this women and there was a connection from the start, similar interests, we clearly were very much into each other. We met up and got to know each other more in person and she stayed over we talked about anything and everything from our past to what we want from our future, all going great. After about 4 weeks or so she suddenly stopped talking, I heard nothing for a week. I didn't want to cause friction so simply left a voicemail explaining I really liked her and to text/ring me when she's ready to speak to me again. She texts me soon after says she suffers from bi polar disorder, obviously I was very understanding I've had family members suffer from this too so I know it can make you shut everyone out that's fine. She goes on to say she doesn't feel ready at all for a relationship after a bad experience before and a lot of pressure and things to cope with. That's fine by me I understand the first 4 weeks went too fast and we needed to take it slow so we both agreed that we should be friends for the moment and see where it leads us in the future. I haven't had experiences with many women probably three or four and I'm 21, I don't know if I'm just thinking too much into this but I adore this girl, I'm not the person who falls in love easily or anything but I have done here and I'm desperate not to get hurt. I'm 21 and I've this constant fear of being alone and not finding anyone, daily basis I think about it and it really does scare me. I feel I'm my own worst enemy here and I don't know if anyone has any advice for me on this situation or anything? I know I sound like a fool but it's good to get it off my chest and get other people's views on how I feel.
Thank you in advance,
T
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 425 • Replies: 0
No top replies