I hate you. And I have NO idea why.

whisper

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 02:14 pm
Is it normal for pretty much everything that your ex does to piss you off?

He isn't REALLY doing anything wrong, it's just .... every single thing he does makes me want to punch a hole in the wall.

Is this part of the grieving process or something? Because I really feel bad about it. I get mad at the STUPIDEST things just because it was him who did it. I'm keeping from yelling at him or even letting him know that I'm upset because I know I don't have a rightful reason other than "just because." I know it's me, not him. Or at least I think it is ...

But it's starting to really get to me. Part of me is thinking of telling him that I just can't be his friend anymore. That I am not going to talk to him at all til I see fit. I really really don't want to have to do that, I really do enjoy his company, when he isn't pissing me off.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just a hormonal bitch? lol.

Here's an example of what set me off today:

Me (10:42:39 AM): wanna do something later on today/tonight?
Him (11:51:47 AM): dunno
Me (11:52:15 AM): dunno if you can or dunno if you wanna
Him (11:52:45 AM): if i want to
Me (11:53:54 AM): k ... well .... i'll ask you again in a few hours?
Him (11:54:25 AM): fine with me
Him (11:54:32 AM): what is it you want to do
Me (11:54:50 AM): *shrug*
Me (11:55:12 AM): i'll think that up between here and then
Him (12:22:25 PM): i gotta go
Him (12:22:27 PM): have fun
Me (12:22:34 PM): talk to you in a few
Him(12:22:41 PM): no you won't
Me (12:22:48 PM): why?
Him (12:22:49 PM): i'll be gone a while
Me (12:23:00 PM): so we're not doing anything tonight?
Him (12:23:41 PM): my guess would be no, but its not written in stone
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 838 • Replies: 11
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 02:20 pm
Cut the cord. The problem here is that you are letting him get under your skin, which indicates either a strange desire to get back with him, despite the agony you already know it will cause, or a personal fetish for emotional pain on your part. Just end it, move on, find someone more suited for you.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 02:21 pm
Okay, that was a little irritating, but not enought to warrant a lynching. If he's making you truly angry for little things like this then it is most likely that you still have some anger towards him about the relationship, anger which is surfacing at the slightest provocation. My advice would be to give yourself some space, time to work things out. It may not be neccesary to break off the friendship entirely. Just give yourself time to get over the break up.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 02:21 pm
He sure doesn't sound interested.
You might wanna consider finding someone else to do stuff with.
0 Replies

whisper

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 02:23 pm
It's annoying because there are days where he'll ask ME to do something with him two or three times in one day.

But if I ask HIM ... *shrug*
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 02:24 pm
It's called passive-aggresive behaviour. Run away.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 02:29 pm
It's called "I'm a big fat selfish p***k who will only do what I want to do". (No offence intended Whisper, I know he's your friend, it just struck a nerve)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 02:30 pm
Yup - that extra bit of information wasn't encouraging.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 04:34 pm
He sounds like a prize compared to my ex, but that's besides the point.

I agree with the others in saying that if he bugs you so much, just cut the cord.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 04:38 pm
whisper, it's not him, it's you. And I agree, you should get away from him.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 04:43 pm
good advice
Whisper: Everyone who posted gave you excellent advice. Don't waste your time trying to worm yourself back into his life--you deserve better than a "friendship" or relationship with someone who doesn't know if he wants to spend time with you. Please respect yourself and, as others have said, "cut the cord."
0 Replies

whisper

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 06:34 pm
I decided to have a talk with him and tell him that I can't be friends with him right now. In surprise he told ME first. Here are his exact words :

"Trying to get over you isn't something thta's gonna come lickey-split, and as long as I keep seeing you, it's like a crack whore getting just a little more. It'll keep it in your system and you'll never be able to get over it. soooo. I'm cutting the crack, and stopping my whore actions !"

I thought he WAS over me. *sighs*

But point is, we aren't going to see eachother anymore.
... but school starts in 12 days and him and I will have classes together.
0 Replies