Deb7129

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 11:15 am
I've been seeing this great guy for about 6 monthhs , I've been friends with him most of my life... Things were going great until recently, we both had been saying we love each other and miss each other, because we live in different towns and don't see each other as often as wed like... I get a lot of mixed signals and get confused, he will send the sweetest text telling Mr how much he loves and wants me even talk about the future... A few times I've become emotional when he leaves, like just a few tears because I miss him... He started pulling away not sending nice text anymore and all his love switched to love and miss u ... I was starting to feel like he was just in it for the weekend sex... So I told him I was feeling this way... And he said no he loves me, but I get to emotional and he doesn't like it and he doesn't want to have to deal with it... I guess I messed up, although still confused because he's the one who started out so strong... So any advice on how to get back to what we had and leave the serious stuff out for now would be appreciated Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 804 • Replies: 5
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 11:34 am
@Deb7129,
Enjoy the time with the guy, but also enjoy the time you're apart. Spend time with friends (male and female), be active in the community.

Get on with your life - he's just a small piece of it.

And yeah, enjoy the weekend sex. It's a good thing.
mark noble

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 11:45 am
@ehBeth,
So, shag him and screw the emotional content...?
Nice one Beth.
How to fck up a juvenile's mind with self-relativety.

que sera...
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 12:13 pm
Trust your own instincts: "I was starting to feel like he was just in it for the weekend"

You are right.
pro100pk2

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 04:40 pm
@PUNKEY,
Yes You are right bro.

0 Replies

donna downing

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 04:14 pm
@Deb7129,
I think you're overthinking this too much. If he really does care about you he will show the initiative why should you do the work? He's the guy and he should be the one doing the moves. If he is the inconsistent one then he is the one who should pursue you not the other way around.

What you should do is be cool with it. Don't play around but don't be serious unless you are certain that he is. Also try not to be so emotional. Men are afraid of emotional women especially if they don't know how to handle the situation. Just have fun and follow your heart with the right supervision of your mind.
0 Replies