or both?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,614 • Replies: 19
No top replies

Thok

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 03:07 am
No, because of the japanese constitution.
0 Replies

satt fs

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 03:27 am
I think the Japanese government had moral tasks before they sent troops to Iraq for dubious WMD's. (Japan left their real WMD's in China about 60 years ago, and they are still causing damages.)
0 Replies

lacey ward

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 03:29 am
Thanks !! thank you very much for your help it is very much appreciated
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 03:40 am
The japanese goverment had sent troops to Iraq against the opinion of the folks. But the troops mustn't fight, because of the pacifistic constitution.
0 Replies

Locke15

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 07:33 pm
Japan is only permitted to have Defensive Forces, but soldiers were sent to Iraq nonetheless.
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 09:58 pm
but to as i know.
the right wing of japan are trying to damage the pacifistic constitution.
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 10:00 pm
satt_focusable wrote:
I think the Japanese government had moral tasks before they sent troops to Iraq for dubious WMD's. (Japan left their real WMD's in China about 60 years ago, and they are still causing damages.)

Razz thanks man.

to be a chinese i really appreciate your awareness!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 10:04 pm
satt_focusable wrote:

Oho! Really? Before the end of WWII? Can you tell us more?
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 10:17 pm
i can
the war is beginning in 1937
from 1937 to 1945.
japan had occupied the the 1/3 of us.
the richest part.
and japan is too small and they felt they couldnt beat us easily(before the war japanese said they can finish it in 3 months, but the fact was it lasted 8 years)

they were embarrassed

like the situation in WW1

so they remembered WMD. And used active bodies of the peaple of china, Mongolia,Korea to make their experiments and at least 100.000 were killed in their experiments (they used people like animals, )and MWD attacks

and i remember there is still 600.000 barrels of MWD burried in china.

1 month ago a abandoned barrel of mustard gas was found by some workers in north china and 1 was dead several are severely injured and they cant even walk now.

DAMN IT! and still 600.000 remaining
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 10:21 pm
Wow!
0 Replies

satt fs

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 10:31 pm
littlek wrote:
Before the end of WWII?

Ah, I said "about 60 years."
The existence of old japanese WMDs remaining in china is a well known fact as there are still damages caused by them. I think japanese government has a "moral" responsibility, at least, for making clear the information about the WMDs and processing them safe.
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 10:42 pm
but japanese education books are still telling their student that their involvement in WW2 is not evil.
they just lost it

to tell you the truth
this makes nearly every chinnese hate japanese.
you know Asian-Cup held 1 week ago. one match is between Iran and Japan. and the whole stadium was cheering for Ianian players

this make japanese very shocked!
"why chinese hate us?'

they just cannot understand

this is not good for japan
and china as well
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 10:44 pm
Satt - Yes, about 60 years ago is right around the time of the end of WWII.

So, the WMD are leaking toxins?

This is very interesting to me.
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 10:47 pm
why you are interested in WMD littlek?
0 Replies

satt fs

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 10:50 pm
John-Bush wrote:
but japanese education books are still telling their student that their involvement in WW2 is not evil.
they just lost it

In books of history, one would not say what war is "evil" or not, but one can describe facts of "evil" things in the war.
In the book of history of china, for example, "shiJi" Sima Qian did not depicted the wars by Qin dynasty to be evil, but he described many formidable facts by Qin.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 10:52 pm
J-B - I am not so interested in WMDs as I am in Japanese and Chinese culture and history. I have long been focused on the Japanese culture, but recently I am interested in the Chinese as well.
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 10:59 pm
satt_focusable wrote:
John-Bush wrote:
they just lost it

In books of history, one would not say what war is "evil" or not, but one can describe facts of "evil" things in the war.
In the book of history of china, for example, "shiJi" Sima Qian did not depicted the wars by Qin dynasty to be evil, but he described many formidable facts by Qin.

MAN where are you from?
China?
you know a lot about us

and actually chinese people regard Qin shi Huang as Napolean in western world

he really did a great thing: ended the 400 years' dividing

but as you say he also did some notorious things
0 Replies

Ice Czar

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 08:17 pm
I would point out at this time that the moniker WMD
was non-existent at the close of WWII

and that the Geneva Protocol of 1925
for the prohibition of the use in war of Asphyxiating, Poisonus or other gases, and of Biological Methods of Warfare
was not signed by Japan until 1970, and that the PRC only entered into it in 1952

http://spectre.nmsu.edu/dept/docs/nmhs/treaties.pdf

Further, Id mention that Japan's Constitution was dicated by General MacArthur in 1946
http://www.solon.org/Constitutions/Japan/English/english-Constitution.html
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 09:59 am
At the end of WW2, the Japanese had just completed bioweapon development after a long research project, and had a plan to deploy them in California. I believe they might have done so before the war ended except for internal rivalries within the Japanese military. I am very hazy on the details of this. Maybe someone else knows more.
0 Replies