What size would be right?

Wed 25 Nov, 2015 10:12 pm
So my girlfriend is around 4'11-5 ft and 105lbs and quite curvy. I want to surprise her with buying clothes for her and leaving them on her porch late at night then telling her to come open her door. However, since I want it to be a surprise and I do not want to tell her I am buying her clothes I need to make an assumption on what size shirts fit her. Girls, you have any idea what size shirt most likely fits her body type?

jespah

Thu 26 Nov, 2015 04:22 am
@xxmonisxx,
The one that she wants to wear.

Seriously, I would hate it if anyone assumed I could be dressed up like a doll for their own amusement.

She has her own mind. Get her a gift certificate and offer to go shopping with her - and then go and don't complain if it takes up too much of your time, and be kind if she asks what you think.

Don't leave clothes on a porch for someone. It's creepy.
xxmonisxx

Thu 26 Nov, 2015 07:04 am
@jespah,
What if its clothes from a store she likes?
Ragman

Thu 26 Nov, 2015 07:16 am
@xxmonisxx,
What difference would that make? It's not a good idea. Asking blindly what strangers on the Internet who've never have seen her what size or style to get your g/f is a very bad idea. Most women like to choose their own clothes.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 26 Nov, 2015 09:36 am
@xxmonisxx,
what a dreadful idea!

I can just barely begin to tell you how very very very awful this idea of yours is.

If you feel that you must give her clothing as a gift, you could talk to her about shops she likes and get her a gift card for Christmas or a birthday but do NOT buy her clothing.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 26 Nov, 2015 09:38 am
@xxmonisxx,
no. it is a bad idea.

full stop.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 26 Nov, 2015 09:51 am
@xxmonisxx,
You've only been dating a month or so.

That's way too early to be thinking about clothing as a gift. Any kind of gift past a coffee would be too much from my perspective.
0 Replies

saab

Mon 19 Jun, 2017 02:14 am
What a sick idea....
0 Replies

Linda 2017

Tue 15 Aug, 2017 07:37 pm
@xxmonisxx,
I really think that you'd better not do this.
0 Replies

cosabella2017

Wed 4 Oct, 2017 05:16 am
@xxmonisxx,
If she is not much healthy then prefer for the medium sizes and if she is healthy then prefer for the large size. Also, I would like to suggest that shop the sexy clothes for her as she will be more happy to wear those as compared to the ordinary ones.
0 Replies