Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2015 10:01 pm
Most of us fail because we lean towards negativism. It clouds our judgment and ability to think rationally. Negative thoughts take a big chunk out of our lives. We are prone to failure because we allow ourselves to dwell in a cesspool of negative thoughts. Success lives in the minds of people who believe in it and are ever vigilant about it.

Take those before us who have been successful. They became a source of inspiration to others but they would have had someone to look up to. Even the greatest of minds had a mentor!

Are there any errors?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 730 • Replies: 3
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2015 10:46 pm
@kuben123,
Are there???? Too many for anyone to count! But this crap you have presented has me so depressed it might take me a month to get past the first thousand or so? Let me guess, you are a 14 year old male?
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2015 08:56 am
@kuben123,
Each sentence sounds like a paraphrase of the first. I would simply say:

Besides being a waste of time, a chronically negative attitude most often precedes failure. Conversely, a positive attitude or outlook most often precedes success. Those whom we consider successful were most likely inspired by the success of another.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2015 11:41 am
@kuben123,
Are you translating a book of old aphorisms?
0 Replies