Too attached...

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2015 01:51 pm
So I started seeing this guy about a week and a half ago, we've fooled around a bit but never had sex because he gets too nervous that he won't stay hard enough which makes me insecure cause I keep thinking it's my fault. I'm starting to think that I'm get too attached and paranoid. My first and only relationship ended in cheating and lies after 6 years so I get that I'm not going to trust people so easily but I keep thinking he doesn't like me. He seems to like spending time with me and has even spent 4 nights in a row sleeping over at my place. I'm also an idiot because I asked him what we were, dating or relationship, I later apologized for asking so early. He still talks to me everyday over Skype messaging but I keep getting paranoid when he doesn't answer right away. How do I detach myself a little bit in my situation?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 665 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2015 02:03 pm
@JenniferBSW,
A week and a half?

You need to relax and back off a bit.

Keep active with your normal life.

Turn off your social media for a while. Waiting for something to happen there is just crazy-making.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2015 05:12 pm
@JenniferBSW,
Whoa, Nellie!
0 Replies

donna downing

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2015 03:09 am
@JenniferBSW,
Hey

Well you just need to focus more on other stuff than your relationship. You dwelling in it will make you even more fearful and attached. Don't get yourself worked up easily 1 and a half weeks is not a very long time to get attached. You've got to take things slow and don't rush into things.
0 Replies