Foot Pain - In the Morning

cjhsa

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 12:13 pm
The top of both of my feet, about dead center of the foot just in front of the ankle, hurts quite badly when I first get up in the morning. It lessens as the day goes by, but it I sit still (like at the computer) for awhile, it comes back. Any idea what could cause this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 2,177 • Replies: 4
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 12:54 pm
Sounds like it may be a touch of osteo arthtritis. Glucosamine.Chodroitin will eliminate the pain if that's the case but see a doctor.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 01:02 pm
I already take Gluc/Chron. I was on a powerful anti-inflamatory for an unrelated problem and the pain was still present.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 01:04 pm
NickFun- Funny that you should mention glucosamine chondroitin. I was in NY for a few days, and forgot to take along the stuff with me. I did a lot of walking, and was in pain. As soon as I got home, and started taking it again, the pain disappeared!
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 01:12 pm
Hey Pheonix. I had in my knees for many years and it was just getting worse as I got older. It finally got to the point where I could no longer play tennis. In desperation 7 years ag I went to a natural foods supermarket and asked if they had anything I could take. They reccomended Gluc/Chon. It was $50 a bottle but I was desperate for anything. After a few days the pain in my knees disappeared and has never returned! I only take 3-4 pills per week. Yesterday I went rock climbing in NH and I feel like a kid at 44.
0 Replies