Let her go or fight for her?

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2015 02:50 pm
Hi. So, I'm pretty stuck here. Again. I'm in love with another girl and she's told me she has feelings for me as well (but isn't ready). Normally, we were going on a small date today, but something happened and she couldn't come anymore (legit reason Smile ). She apologied and said she felt bad about it. Now what. Should I wait for her to ask me out, this time? Should I ask her out again? Today or next week? I'm not sure. On one hand, I'm scared and feel like I should let her go. On the other hand, I may be close, and I just want (or even need) to fight for her. Thanks. Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 686 • Replies: 2
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 08:36 am
@Mardor22,
Why wouldn't you ask her out again? She had a "legit reason" to cancel, so I don't get why you would feel you should "let her go" simply because of one cancelled date.

Call her and ask her to go out again. Today, tomorrow, whenever. Doesn't matter when you call to ask. Make it soon though. If she seems to brush you off or seems disinterested, then maybe you need to move on.
Mardor22

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 09:07 am
@CoastalRat,
You are right. Surprised Thank you very much for your reply!
0 Replies