Her confusion is making me run away

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 12:49 pm
Hello all,

I've met someone over the internet about 8 months ago on a whatsapp group. I'm 36 and she's 28. We were kinda friends to start but used to flirt with each other, nothing harmless at the time because I knew she was engaged and thought they had an open relationship.

Weeks passed by, we got really close and involved she then said, her relationship wasn't that open but she really wanted to meet me in person. I backed down and said didn't think that was right but then she managed to make into my heart again.

We ended up meeting up, saying we were in love and all, we travelled together few times (since June it has been a full on romance) and then one day she said she was leaving her partner.
She left, got herself a place, we had a few bumps in between (found strange the way she broke up with him) but continued, stayed at her place for a month recently and it was all lovely and sweet.

Now that I'm back home, she says she feels confused sometime about perhaps loving two people at the same time. And as much as I love her and we really get on together, I feel this is not safe for me. She makes me feel insecure, I'm about to move to her city and this is not on.

Can someone please help me? I've stopped contact since yesterday's talk but wondering if I'm being too harsh plus I really miss her. We were really good together.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 568 • Replies: 0
No top replies