Why does my toe dislocate randomly?

lizzy89

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2015 10:42 am
Hi,

Its mainly my big toe that pops out of joint. It feels absolutely horrible. quite painful across the top and side of my foot while it happening. It also starts to twinge on my little toe at the same time. When i have my trainers on it doesnt seem to be that bad but once i am barefoot thats when it seems to pop out. I manage to manipulate it back into place but its been harder to get it back in recently. It happens so randomly that the only pattern i can see is the no trainers. It used to happen when i was younger (again when i had no shoes on and was being active) Im wondering whether to strap my toes together whenever active and barefoot just so they will not pop out!

Has anyone heard of this before?

Any help would be great
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,199 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2015 01:03 pm
@lizzy89,
Please allow me to ask a pertinent and obvious question: what does your doctor say about it?

What did you say? You haven't seen a doctor since before Carter was President?

Oh, ok! Never mind.

Beats me!
farmerman

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2015 01:28 pm
@Ragman,
yeah whothe **** you think you are, a doctor?
Ragman

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2015 01:42 pm
@farmerman,
<dopeslap>
0 Replies

lizzy89

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2015 08:50 pm
@Ragman,
Thanks Ragman for making my first experience in this forum so great. There's me thinking I could ask a fellow human being if they have heard or experienced this problem before, but once again I am let down.

FYI I have already been to my doctor. My doc isn't sure what it could be so I thought I would ask anyone if they have experienced such things.

Perhaps get to know someone before you judge.
0 Replies

hemant12

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 02:48 am
I think ! I have to be very, very careful because the ... Does anybody have any experience with random dislocation ?
0 Replies