[Guy I've been seeing]'s best friend won't stop texting me?

emme987

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 10:24 pm
Been seeing this guy for a month now. We went to a party together where I met his friends. In jest, I gave one of his close friends my phone number with a promise to get coffee one time. Went home with guy I'm seeing and had sex. Things have been weird since then. We talk not even half as much and though he claims he's incredibly busy with midterms, I think he might be freezing me out. This sucks on its own, but now I've got his friend texting me constantly wanting to hang out. I even told this guy I'm seeing and he didn't seem to think it was a big deal. I think it's weird and so do my friends. What's this all about?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 992 • Replies: 9
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 10:29 pm
@emme987,
What's the big deal? you've been seeing someone for about a month. it's not like that's commitment territory.

You had sex. He doesn't seem to be totally into you.

He's apparently cool with you hanging out with someone else.

You're into him, he's not so much into you.

<shrug>

If the sex is good, go with that while you look for someone to have a relationship with (if that's what you're looking for).
emme987

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 10:44 pm
@ehBeth,
I should add that when I told him that his best friend texted me and wants to hang out, he texted his friend about it. Then his friend asked me why I thought I had to run it by the guy I'm seeing and what i thought was going on. I initially thought they were messing with me.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 11:02 pm
@emme987,
They are messing with you, block the friend's number and if anyone asks why? Tell them you are not a shared commodity. These guys sound like assholes and I wouldn't waste any energy trying to figure them out.
roger

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 11:04 pm
@glitterbag,
This must be our monthly point of agreement. Ditch them both.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 11:17 pm
@roger,
Ahh Geez Rog, we agree more often than we disagree.
roger

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 11:19 pm
@glitterbag,
Yeah, I know. The agreements are less noticeable, though
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 11:37 pm
@emme987,
Sounds like you thought/think that things are/were more serious with the first guy than anyone else thought they were.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 01:04 pm
You are being passed around.
Maybe it's because of your behavior, maybe it's because their horse's asses.

Who knows?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 01:42 pm
@emme987,
Did you dump the two jerks? I hope so, I hate to see people get used or played.
0 Replies