Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 10:39 am
I'm wondering how many of you fellow a2kers feel as Osso does, whether I'm really the troublemaker he makes me out. Here, I am supposing, a typical example, in which I suggest default in Topics under Preferences be changed from "Yes" to "No." Thought it pretty innocent....:

http://able2know.org/topic/299925-1

If so I probly oughta sign out altogether. Hate to feel surrounded by enemies

@dalehileman,
Give it up, Dale, you do not understand how a2k works. The head of the place tries to kindly inform you, and you argue for posts upon posts.

Golly Osso, supposed I was trying to be helpful

Apparently, while being bossy to the rest of us while giving all of us obnoxious nicknames,

Gee Osso, I had experienced only two or three gripes on that account, and subsequently tried to use another abbreviation suggested by the correspondent. Admittedly I forgot once or twice, addressing you as "Oss", herewith beg your forgiveness

you refuse to look up how things work; apparently you have never put a tag in the search window.

I've used Search several times but for some reason never had much luck with it

Stop the ******* whining.

Osso I had no idea anyone reads my suggestions with such revulsion

I'd be more interested in learning about Victorville. And no, I don't mean your letters to the editor, spare me. I could be interested in hearing about the city.

Can you describe the city?
Then I might listen.

Well, being out in the desert it's hot as hell in the summertime but chilly all winter. If you'd forward any specific aspects of your curiosity I'd be most happy to respond. In that connection, as we might bore the others to death, I am

[email protected]

..and apparently don't care who else knows it. Meanwhile consulting my Better Half, who I am sure you'd agree is much smarter than I, about her feelings in this area, she replies, "Arid, serene"

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=describe+victorville+ca

ossobuco

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 09:15 pm
I apologize to Dale. He has long annoyed me, but I have been mean. He brings out my meanies.
I hope to be quiet in the future.
Miss L Toad

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 09:52 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote:
Whats your reaction

Whatever get's you through your life , it's all right, it's all right.

dalehileman

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 12:27 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
I hope to be quiet in the future
Thank you Oss, I've been entertaining much the same idea. Why should we trouble everyone so

Let us not be TATANE

http://able2know.org/topic/299356-1
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 12:31 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

I apologize to Dale. He has long annoyed me, but I have been mean. He brings out my meanies.
I hope to be quiet in the future.

#hugs Never been quiet. Always keep being you Osso.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 12:32 pm
@Miss L Toad,
@dalehileman,
Quote:
Whats your reaction

Quote:
Whatever get's you through your life , it's all right, it's all right.
Thank you Miss, delightful link. Makes my day
Miss L Toad

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 01:13 am
@dalehileman,
Quote:
Thank you Miss, delightful link. Makes my day

All your posts are a total delight.

dalehileman

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 10:27 am
@Miss L Toad,
Quote:
total delight
Bless thee Miss, you've made my entire week
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 12:43 am
@Miss L Toad,
Summertime but it's raining here Miss Toad - feels like it's been raining for years. I hope it's sunny where you are.
Miss L Toad

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 09:35 pm
@Pearlylustre,
And then the rains came.

Like the drip drip drip of the raindrops
When the summer shower is through
So a voice within me keeps repeating you, you, you

lol

0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 10:51 am
@dalehileman,
How things on A2K work? Most anyway we want, which is a good thing.

You're alright man, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 11:30 am
@Leadfoot,
Thanks Lead you've boosted my entire day
Glennn

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 02:14 pm
@dalehileman,
Finally, someone has broken the silence, and I can finally get this off my chest. I don't know what it is about you, Dale, but you really rub me the wrong way. If it were up to me, I would get you so drunk that you pass out. While you were out, I would frizz her hair into a real wild man look and hair-spray the hell out of it. Then I'd super-glue a Barbie doll to the palm of one of your hands, a half empty bottle of whiskey to your other hand, and a corn-cob pipe to your lips. And yes, Barbie would be naked.

Then I'd super-glue an eye-patch over each eye, the rubber straps crisscrossing your face, and then put a pair of reading glasses on you anyway. And if there was any super-glue left, I'd attach one of those fake pair of vampire teeth into your mouth. And if there was no super-glue left, I would go to the store and get some more. To top it all off, I'd super-glue a poster-sign on your back which would read: WILL BABY-SIT FOR FREE.

Then I'd drive you out to a busy stretch of interstate highway after dark, slap you around until you come to, throw a glass of water onto the front of your pants, shove you out the door, and then take off .

That I haven't done this to you yet is a testament to my godly patience. But after reading everybody's posts in this thread, I've decided to give you one more chance. Don't blow it!

Laughing

dalehileman

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 05:09 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
.... Dale, but you really rub me the wrong way.
So sorry Glenn

Quote:
If it were up to me, I would get you so drunk that you pass out.
Happens to me once in a while, when the kids visit and we have a brew-tasting ceremony in the hot tub

Quote:
While you were out, I would frizz her hair into...and hair-spray the...
Forgive me Glenn but whose hair

Quote:
... Then... doll to the palm......whiskey to your other...pipe to your lips...Barbie... naked. Then ... eye-patch...rubber straps...reading glasses on you anyway...fake pair of vampire teeth..... poster-sign on your back...Then I...slap you around... throw...water onto...pants, shove you out the door, and then take off
But why

Quote:
That I haven't...is a testament...But after reading everybody's posts...decided to give you one more chance. Don't blow it!
Okay Glenn; so ow do I meet these requirements

....in just a few words

....thanking you for your interest in my postings
Glennn

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 05:39 pm
@dalehileman,
You'll have to forgive my sense of humor, Dale.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2015 05:36 pm
@Glennn,
Well Glenn I guess I'm just getting too old....
Glennn

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2015 07:30 pm
@dalehileman,
Nonsense. You're the youngest at heart that I've seen here. And heart is what matters.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 01:23 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
youngest at heart that I've seen here
Why thank you Glenn, you've made my entire week...

...but wait, it's already Thursday. Well, weekend too...
With two such in single thread I'm really inspired

Meanwhile it has slowly dawned how you were kidding back there where I seemed so puzzled
0 Replies