Why is he doing this?

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2015 11:22 pm
Ok so today I text this guy I like aboiut me seeing him today but he never text me back until 7pm talking about the TCM house but that wasn't the respond I wanted from him.
But why did he decide to ignore my text about me wanting to see him? He came to my location for a concert but he went with a friend of his

I was real down and mad at the same time. But why does he ignore my text whenever I text him but when he text me I'll respond as soon as possible but if I don't he'll say Talk to me Ally?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 475 • Replies: 6
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2015 11:33 pm
@allytiger123,
I don't, either. Have you thought about asking him?
cherrie

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2015 11:40 pm
@roger,
She's asking us because obviously we would know what's going on in his head.
roger

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2015 12:23 am
@cherrie,
I feel so left out.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 29 Oct, 2015 04:39 am
@allytiger123,
Ally, welcome to the forum. I'm sure that's become a bit distressing. No one likes to be ignored, no matter what the reason might be.

This is simple: ask him. That's the only sure answer. All replies from anyone else other than him are meaningless.
0 Replies

Anonj321

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 11:31 pm
He wants to talk when it's convenient for him. He ignores your text regarding seeing him but I bet you once he wants something, he'll be texting you.
0 Replies

donna downing

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2015 04:44 am
@allytiger123,
Hi and Welcome

Most men are douchebags. The longer we get blinded by the truth the more we suffer. It's evident that he doesn't want the both of you to have a reciprocated relationship. He wants to have you when he wants to. That's why he nags you when he texts but he doesn't want to you to be exclusive that's why he ignores your texts.

I don't want to offend the men in this forum but this is true. There are real creeps out there who are manipulative and crazy. My advise to girls is make sure that the person you are falling for, he may not be the catch, but will definitely catch you.
0 Replies