Is my ex bf using me or does he really care

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 11:53 am
He told me a week or so ago that he was looking for a gf and can't fu*k with me anymore.. I wished him the best with that and said bye. Days later he says he wants to come over and I said why and he said he doesn't know. We've tried planning it but he's always busy or working.. So I haven't seen him since the break up. We're also dirty on snap chat.. which that tells me he's still sexually attracted to me. He says he wants to have sex with me. We do talk about other stuff not just sex. But when I ask if he likes me he says he doesn't know what he feels. My ex and I have been broken up for a little over a month now. October came and I wanted to hang out and go to the county fair with him. I asked him to come. But he didn't come. He still cares, because he gets bothered when I hang with other guys. He just wont tell me how he feels. Whenever I mention getting back with him he ignores my msgs. What should I do? Just let him be and have him talk to me first? Or do the no contact thing?

As of right now, we haven't talked. I told him how he changed and that I'll stop and go. Its a matter of if he texts me first or if I later give in a talk.
What should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,124 • Replies: 9
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 11:57 am
@Katherinee18,
Sounds like he's interested in you sexually, but is looking for someone else to have a relationship with.

If you're ok with just sex, then you're fine.

If you're looking for a relationship you probably need to look for someone else.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 12:18 pm
@Katherinee18,
If you like being walked on (I don't mean just being used for sex), he's your guy.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 01:21 pm
@Katherinee18,
So he is looking for a new girlfriend and cannot screw you anymore and yet when he cannot find a new gf quickly, and he gets horny, he wants to screw you. And you really don't know if he is using you or if he cares for you?

Here is a hint. Yes, he is using you. (ok, more than a hint.) Now, if you are using him for the same thing and you are fine with that, then no big deal.
0 Replies

OregonFlyBy

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 03:50 pm
You didn't mention about your own feelings at all!?
But if it doesn't bother you for being **** buddies with him then just go right ahead girl!
Katherinee18

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 04:48 pm
@OregonFlyBy,
I love him and care about him with all my heart. I want to get back with him but he doesn't want to. I want to be with him. Him and I use to talk about moving in together one day and I was serious about it.. guess he wasn't.
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 05:54 pm
@Katherinee18,
Oh to be young again. Not! ...
0 Replies

OregonFlyBy

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 05:03 am
@Katherinee18,
Then that sounds really bad news for you really. How was your sex like, when you met last time? Was it just simple plain ******* and that's all? Was he gentle with you, did he kiss you and hug you?
Katherinee18

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 01:51 pm
@OregonFlyBy,
We had a long distance relationship bout an hour apart. We did have a good sex life. Its about to be 2 months since I last saw him. We were romantically intimate with each other. He was my first, he always respected me and never pressured me to do anything. He was gentle, yes. He would kiss me all the time and hug me as well. We'd cuddle and all that cutesy stuff.
OregonFlyBy

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2015 03:52 am
@Katherinee18,
Well, that sounds very good and promising ... No wonder you are still after him. I think you just have to make a list about all the good + bad things and see what's the final result.

Imo, if you are emotionally capable of meeting him from time to time without any deeper commitments and forget the relationship part...just go right ahead.
Use him the way you like and he uses you the way he likes. So, both are users then, equally Smile Good luck!
0 Replies