Is my ex interested in getting back together?

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 11:07 pm
I dated this girl for three months and we broke up because we didnt have enough time, she had a lot going on with her family and i had sports. we've been apart for about 7 months, i was in a relationship during that time. We didnt talk much after we broke up. Until about a month after we broke up she texted me about something random, I forget what. Then a few weeks later our school went on a trip for a few days and i noticed her slightly following me around when we were able to go where ever we wanted, and just walked up to me and said Hey sometimes but i wasnt really in the mood to talk to her. On the way back (really long bus rude, she was on a different bus) we texted for a bit, i started the convo because i felt bad for ignoring her, after stopped she gave one of her friends my number to prank call me. then over the summer she texted me a few times about what i thought was sexy. This year we dont have any classes together so we didnt talk much and I was in a relationship for a few months and it didnt work out. About a week ago I asked her for homework and we ended up talking for a few hours, now we've been talking everyday. I know this doesnt seem like a big deal but she gets a little shy about it, before i asked her out she liked me but would try to say she just wanted to be friends even though here friends already told me, its probably nothing but she is texting me like she did when she liked me, she is extremely subtle when she flirts, and she doesnt talk to guys much at all, unless she likes them. Im a freshman now and kind of want to get back together with her and im not sure if she likes me, ive caught her checking me out in the hall a few times, really i want to get back together because we were doing good but didnt have time and shes a solid 9 face and a 10 body and we just kind of click, we were friends for 2 years before we dated, thanks for any answers, and like i said its probably nothing

oh and sorry for the terrible grammar
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 786 • Replies: 3
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 06:13 am
No where in your post do I sense that she has any interest in getting back together.

Move on.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 08:05 am
@Alexthegr8t,
There's nothing suggesting she's interested in you as anything other than a casual friend.

Do you have male and female friends? if not, I suggest you focus on developing good friendships, not "relationships", at this stage of your life.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 03:09 pm
This sounds like a cell phone relationship, even in the past.

When both of you are ready to actually look and speak to each other then you can worry about whether or not you will be "together.'

0 Replies