Does the fact that it was awkward the morning after sex mean this isn't going to work out?

emme987

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 06:41 pm
I was a virgin up until last night. This guy I've been seeing invited me to his friends' party, I got pretty tipsy, we had a decent time, went back to his place where I was well versed in what to say: I don't know what you were expecting but I'm not prepared to do anything (it probably came out rather rudely and I could tell he looked a little offended). He said he was expecting a good sleep and nothing more then preceded to strip down to his boxers and climb into his bed. He asked if I was going to join him so I said ok and went into the bathroom to change and regroup. I came back into his room and told him I didn't mean to offend him, that I thought it came out wrong. He told me to come get in bed and tell him where this was coming from. I said it was because he asked a few times that night about my 'dry spell'. He assured me it was just out of curiosity but then asked me again. I told him I was a virgin, he expressed shock, then said it didn't matter to him. I instantly felt better and we started cuddling, then kissing, talking, joking, kissing, fooling around, we ended up having sex. He was a perfect gentleman about it, made sure I wanted this, that I knew I could stop him at any time, but at that point I wanted him. Only problem is that it hurt me and after a while I told him that I didn't know if it was going to happen. So he stopped and said we should get some sleep. In the morning he woke up and started to cuddle with me. We fell asleep again like that and then reawakened, talked, joked, started fooling around again. We didn't try for more than third base. He got me off but I couldn't even give him a successful hand job. Eventually he just took my hand off of him and held me on his chest. I was so embarrassed. Eventually we got up after some more talking and joking around. We ate breakfast and that's where I decided I should mention where I was coming from when I initially said that I didn't know what he was expecting, but I wasn't going to sleep with him. It took a few tries for me to accurately explain to him what I meant. All he said was that he thought I was worrying about things I didn't need to. Then he drove me home. I offered to take the bus but he said he would drive me. I was struggling to keep up conversation, but it was still awkward. I was pretty hungover, we were both tired, but when he pulled up in front of my house, he didn't say anything about another date like he has in the past. I awkwardly leant in to kiss him after thanking him for letting me crash with him and the ride home. He kissed me, but then laughed like I'd done something silly. Maybe my action was awkward, I just wanted things to end on a good note. He waited while I stalked up to my front door. He even kept on waiting while I fumbled for my keys, which took a couple minutes. Feeling even more embarrassed and stupid, I waved at him, jumped inside the house and only then did he drive away. Will this guy ever want to see me again? Sorry for the novel.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 525 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 07:23 pm
@emme987,
are you an english major?
emme987

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 07:44 pm
@ossobuco,
Yes... They don't teach us about sex or relationships though. Any guidance?
ossobuco

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 07:50 pm
@emme987,
Probably.

We are of different years but my years were rambunctious. I've some views on some of all that.

Manana
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 03:19 pm
I'd bet that he realizes that you have an aversion to intercourse, or just don't want to complete the love-making act, or whatever . . . it's all very confusing.

If this takes too much energy or is frustrating for him, then he won't be back.

0 Replies