A case of unwise censorship at Able2Know

coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 10:15 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
your own words are no better then the Muslims extremists

The Hell they aren't. You need to look at the facts and stop believing in fairy tales.

Look at Sweden, look at Germany, look at the UK and France. Migrants are literally shitting on them. What makes you think it will change? Your idiotic insistence that the truth about is Islam is hate.

That will not work.

And what did you see in the Sharia that you liked? And, again, what other religion kills for insults?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 01:04 pm
@BillRM,
You posted about jihad?
Quote:
Sahih al-Bukhari » Book of Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)

Narrated `Abdullah bin Masud:

I asked Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ), “O Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ)! What is the best deed?” He replied, “To offer the prayers at their early stated fixed times.” I asked, “What is next in goodness?” He replied, “To be good and dutiful to your parents.” I further asked, what is next in goodness?” He replied, “To participate in Jihad in Allah’s Cause.” I did not ask Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) anymore and if I had asked him more, he would have told me more.

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “There is no Hijra (i.e. migration) (from Mecca to Medina) after the Conquest (of Mecca), but Jihad and good intention remain; and if you are called (by the Muslim ruler) for fighting, go forth immediately.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

A man came to Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) and said, “Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward).” He replied, “I do not find such a deed.” Then he added, “Can you, while the Muslim fighter is in the battle-field, enter your mosque to perform prayers without cease and fast and never break your fast?” The man said, “But who can do that?” Abu- Huraira added, “The Mujahid (i.e. Muslim fighter) is rewarded even for the footsteps of his horse while it wanders bout (for grazing) tied in a long rope.”

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) saying, “The example of a Mujahid in Allah’s Cause– and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause—-is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty.

Jihad is about violence, intimidation, and terror. In the Koran 93% of verses about jihad are about violent jihad. Feel free to check on that.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 01:48 pm

Take a look at the verses concerning jihad. You will notice the word "fight", "battle", and "war" come up quite often.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 03:00 am
@coldjoint,
As I said you are the same as the Muslims terrorists in your strong desire to promote a religion war with Islam.

Sorry but it is a no go as US Muslims are our fellow citizens and hate toward them as a group is insulting to everyone and for everything this nation stand from it very beginning.

My personal belief is the world would be far better off if we all was rational thinkers and therefore atheists but in the meantime people who cry out for the blood of Muslims or Jews or Catholic or Mormons or any other group need to be deal with in the public square of ideas.

There will not be death camps and concentration camps for any group in the US. It was bad enough that we placed Japanese Americans in camps during WW2 and then did not make then whole at least financially afterward.

Here is what one of the first US Congresses sign off on.

Quote:
Treaty of Tripoli ratified in 1797 by Congress

Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Mussulmen; and, as the said States never entered into any war, or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties, that no pretext arising from religious opinions, shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 10:49 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
As I said you are the same as the Muslims terrorists in your strong desire to promote a religion war with Islam.

I want to defend myself( our civilization) against a religious war. Islam is the warring party.

Did you know the date considered the start of Islam, their calendar, began not with Mohammads first vision, but their first military victory. In fact, Mohammad had only 150 followers after 10 years. The conquering of Arabia and forced conversion put Muslims over 100,000 in three years.

More facts Bill.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 10:55 am
Quote:
Muslim Imam: “Muslims Have The Right to Kill Anyone Who Does Not Respect Islam”

Sounds like war to me. Or submission. What is it going to be?
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2015/10/05/muslim-imam-muslims-have-the-right-to-kill-anyone-who-does-not-respect-islam/
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 12:08 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I want to defend myself( our civilization) against a religious war. Islam is the warring party.

I do not know what "civilization" you come from but my civilization does not use the actions of a tiny percent of a religion to declared war on a religion that is one third of the human race.

A religion in fact that have a history of being more civilized on the whole then Christianity.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 12:11 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
In fact, Mohammad had only 150 followers after 10 years. The conquering of Arabia and forced conversion put Muslims over 100,000 in three years.

Take note a force conversion that the other two peoples of the book, Jews and Christians was not subject to by the teaching of Mohammad.

Take note Christianity was not a stranger to giving people a choice of convert or died.

Quote:

http://jdstone.org/cr/files/converttochristianityordie.html

Millions of African−Americans are Christians today because their ancestors were converted against their will to the religion of the slave-master.

Hundreds of thousands of American−Indians are Christians today because the Christian missionaries converted their ancestors against their will.

In Europe, it was the same thing. When Rome controlled most of the world, the Roman Emperor, Constantine, in 325 CE forced Christianity onto his subjects.

The people of Lithuania did not become Christians because they read the gospels and decided to accept their teachings. On the contrary, the people of Lithuania were forced into Christianity against their will, as a result of relentless military force.

From The Crusades, by Bernard Hamilton:1

“In 1309 the Teutonic Order moved its headquarters to Marienburg in Prussia. It had a papal license to wage perpetual war against the pagans and used this to launch annual crusades against Lithuania. These expeditions were very popular the nobility of northern Europe: campaigns were held twice a year, in the summer and in the winter when the order laid on special Christmas festivities for visiting crusaders.”

“The excuse for men who enjoyed fighting and to lay waste large parts of Lithuania in the name of Christ was removed in 1386 when the King of Lithuania, Ladislas Jagiello, married Queen Jadwiga of Poland and received Catholic baptism. The two kingdoms were united under Christian rulers and the Teutonic Knights no longer had any justification for crusading against pagans there.”

Lithuania was not the first country that fell victim to a campaign of lethal military force, for the purpose of forced conversion to Christianity. Three entire European nationalities became victims of genocide because they refused to become Christians:

“...the Vandals, Ostogoths, and Heruli. The last three were destroyed by the Pope of Rome because they refused to become ‘Christian.’ The armies of Emperor Justinian, in cooperation with the Pope, thrust the Ostrogoths out of the city of Rome. They have become extinct.”2

Jews had to endure the sword too. Millions of Jews from the fourth century CE until the 20th Century were forced to “kiss the sword” of Christ, or be put to death by that sword. Therefore, many, many Jews died at the hands of Christians in the name of Jesus. Fortunately, many Jews managed to survive. They survived by lying―they converted, but secretly remained Jews. The Christian Church finally realized what was happening and in 1492, the Spanish Inquisition tried to purge the country of these “Secret” Jews, called Marranos.

Christianity should not take any pride for their large numbers of subjects. Almost all Christian ancestors, Catholics and Protestants really had no choice in the matter. They were forced to accept Jesus as their god ― Invisible Friend in the Sky. Christianity was a forced religion. Today it is being forced in another manner, through an army of missionaries beating on your door and brainwashing your children in school classrooms, extracurricular activities and intramural sports.

“I am now convinced that children should not be subjected to the frightfulness of the Christian religion. ... If the concept of a father who plots to have his own son put to death is presented to children as beautiful and as worthy of society's admiration, what types of human behavior can be presented to them as reprehensible?” —Ruth Hurmence Green (1915-1981)

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 02:05 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Sorry but it is a no go as US Muslims are our fellow citizens and hate toward them as a group is insulting to everyone and for everything this nation stand from it very beginning.

My personal belief is the world would be far better off if we all was rational thinkers and therefore atheists but in the meantime people who cry out for the blood of Muslims or Jews or Catholic or Mormons or any other group need to be deal with in the public square of ideas.

There will not be death camps and concentration camps for any group in the US. It was bad enough that we placed Japanese Americans in camps during WW2 and then did not make then whole at least financially afterward.

Here is what one of the first US Congresses sign off on.

Quote:
Treaty of Tripoli ratified in 1797 by Congress

Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Mussulmen; and, as the said States never entered into any war, or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties, that no pretext arising from religious opinions, shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

Wow, Bill...I actually agree with almost everything you wrote here...and I love the passion and reason you brought to your thoughts.

The only minor disagreement was your comment, "My personal belief is the world would be far better off if we all was rational thinkers and therefore atheists... ."

It would have made more sense if you had written, "My personal take is the world would be far better off if we all was rational thinkers and therefore agnostics... ."

But once again...I consider that minor. The big picture is that this was an outstanding posting from you.

BillRM

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 07:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
It would have made more sense if you had written, "My personal take is the world would be far better off if we all was rational thinkers and therefore agnostics... ."

Well we could get far far off the track of this thread by addressing if out and out atheism or agnosticism is more rational way to view the universe given the limits to our knowledge, still I think that Occam's razor is more on my side then your.

Bur once more that would be getting way off the subject of this thread so how about we do not do so?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 06:41 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
You troll you

Quote:
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

https://athefist.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/so-you-dont-understand-trolling/

I love how "factually incorrect" is not required.

In other words a troll is a disturber of the peace. Unless we agree with them, then they are a "disruptor". Drunk

Calling people trolls is so 2014.

Today the hip accusation is sealion.

http://simplikation.com/why-sealioning-is-bad/

http://wondermark.com/c/2014-09-19-1062sea.png
wmwcjr

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 02:12 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Calling people trolls is so 2014.

Today the hip accusation is sealion.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cb/f9/9d/cbf99de57ea872d9ca5cd711eaf7a510.jpg

A truly grievous insult! Evil or Very Mad What did sealions ever do to anybody? Crying or Very sad

http://static.rogerebert.com/redactor_assets/pictures/scanners/teaching-the-controversy-why-wont-he-deny-raping-and-killing/bleck-thumb-320x240-11354.jpg

(Oops! Wrong photo!)

https://imgflip.com/readImage?iid=7343489

Leave sealions alone!
0 Replies