What should I do?

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2015 04:54 am
Hi. If anyone has any advice, I'd really appreciate it.
I've recently come to terms with the fact that I'm bi, but haven't told anyone yet. (I'm female btw.) I really want to tell my best friend first, because she's really lovely and I know for a fact that she'll be accepting and supportive, which is obviously ideal. The thing is, I've been in love with her for...two years now, probably. I don't think she's bisexual, but I'm not totally sure about that. Should I admit that I have feelings for her for the sake of honesty, or keep pretending that I haven't? I don't want to ruin our friendship by making it awkward, but this is a big thing to hide.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 992 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2015 07:05 am
@Snowflake98,
Maybe go for it as a two-step process.

"Kate*, there's something I've been meaning to tell you. I have romantic feelings for both men and women."

And then you and Kate hug and she might even say she knew it all along but no matter what you two will stay pals.

Give it some time, and see what happens. If she keeps trying to set you up with her friends, I would put her romantic interest in you at the low end but certainly her friendship interest would be high.

*Substitute her real name of course. Unless she wants to change her name to Kate. Wink
0 Replies