Moore On The Floor....Ann In The Can....

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:56 am
Yippee!!!! The wild rumpus begins.....

http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc1.htm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,897 • Replies: 32
No top replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 10:07 am
Matt Drudge wrote:
Coulter filed her first report from Boston Sunday night, only to be told hours later that editors found it "unusable" and "not funny."

"Apparently no one at USA TODAY had ever read Ann Coulter before!" Coulter, who has sold nearly a million copies of her various works and his written a syndicated column for five years, said from Boston.

That must be true. If anyone at USA Today had read Ann Coulter before, they would have known that her columns were "unusable" and "not funny."
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 10:14 am
That's Ok, they apparently don't read their reporters material either. That paper has zero credibility at the moment.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 10:24 am
Re: Moore On The Floor....Ann In The Can....
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

yep "yippee!!!" sums it up nicely.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 12:25 pm
Re: Moore On The Floor....Ann In The Can....
revel wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

yep "yippee!!!" sums it up nicely.

economy of style.....
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 12:40 pm
Ann Coulter is a sour, man-hungry phony. Betcha she was braless as there were men around.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 12:41 pm
Coulter confuses shrillness and gross exaggeration with wit. I'm glad that USA Today recognizes that...Not that I consider the paper worth picking up if I'm bored at an airport...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 12:42 pm
Moore is a lying jackass buffoon. seems like an even pairing.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 12:52 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Moore is a lying jackass buffoon. seems like an even pairing.

If it's an even pairing in your eyes then you consider Ann Coulter a useless lying jackass as well ,correct?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 12:53 pm
I have no special interest in defending Coulter. Just making sure Moore gets equal time.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 01:04 pm
McGentrix wrote:
I have no special interest in defending Coulter. Just making sure Moore gets equal time.

that's what I figured.....gop lackey suck up move....
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 04:51 pm
The DNC is giving lie to the rumor that America is safer.

If America were safe, would 40 miles of highway around Boston be closed?

When I went to the Ashcroft protest in Boston last fall, I felt frightened, nothing I felt marching for Martin and against Vietnam. Why? Because a conservative government is a violent and reactionary government.

Nixon gave the right permission to perpetrate criminal acts on the citizenry.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 05:52 am
I pity you for feeling that way. Your irrational fears could be rooted in some deeper meaning, you may want to see a psychologist or something.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 10:49 am
McGentrix,

You are simply being rude, to say nothing of ignorant. So be it: you have yourself to live with. Too bad you never heard of the context of ethics and protection of the weakest.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 11:04 am
Well, let's be serious for a moment. What was it about attending the Ashcroft protest in Boston that frightened you? were there guys in trenchcoats photographing you? Where there men with jackboots and guard dogs threatening you? Did the police finger print and search you?

What was it exactly that frightened you? How is a conservative government violent and reactionary? What do you mean by that?

You throw these things out like I am supposed to understand what you mean, but you fail to explain what it is you mean.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 11:10 am
"Coulter confuses shrillness and gross exaggeration with wit. I'm glad that USA Today recognizes that...Not that I consider the paper worth picking up if I'm bored at an airport..."

"Moore is a lying jackass buffoon."

Well, McG, you asked on another thread about the difference between a liberal insult and a conservative one. I hope these quotes help. Note which one is more well thought-out.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 11:12 am
Cav, I was referring to interpersonal relations on A2K, not discussion on public figures.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 11:13 am
McGentrix wrote:
Cav, I was referring to interpersonal relations on A2K, not discussion on public figures.

Besides, I was replying to this with my statement.

plainoldme wrote:
Ann Coulter is a sour, man-hungry phony. Betcha she was braless as there were men around.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 11:15 am
McGentrix wrote:

Okay, I do understand that.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 11:50 am
McGentrix wrote:
I pity you for feeling that way. Your irrational fears could be rooted in some deeper meaning, you may want to see a psychologist or something.

Perhaps it is the frequent swinging of the National security levels, or the other props of the Homeland Security department, that put fear into Plainoldme when she was in a big city-- or, big target.

When one creates fear, one has to live with its consequences.

0 Replies