do you guys think quiet and a shy person will not be attractive?

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2015 04:39 pm
hi. im kind of a quiet and a shy girl. and there is this guy i like a bit and i just keep thinking that because im shy and quiet, i will never be attractive...what do you guys think about quiet and shy people?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 534 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2015 04:55 pm
@wanttoknow2,
The two are unrelated, and I suspect most people feel that way.
0 Replies

Red Dame

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2015 08:22 pm
@wanttoknow2,
Being shy has nothing to do with someone not finding you attractive, in fact in girl's case being shy is something that usually guys view as cute and adorable, I myself find shy boys way more attractive in my books(probably because I'm too upfront and I like being one to make first move so I don't mind shy thing) .
However I have no clue what type of dude that guy you like is to be able to tell you how does he view shy girls. The info you gave us about him is same as if I tried to describe to someone who never saw snow how it looks like and I just said "It looks like snow.". So you will have to be specific more about what kind of guy he is, none of us here is YOU to know who the heck is he or what kind of guy he is to be able to give you accurate answer?
0 Replies

CuttyButty

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 10:47 pm
@wanttoknow2,
Me personally think it is very attractive when a girl is shy.
0 Replies