Am I friendzoned?

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2015 01:10 pm
Hello guys, I've been talking to my crush a lot lately and I have no idea if she likes me the same way I like her, I'd like to have some other people advice on this matter. I'm terrible with girls lol

So, she usually calls me by my name, she also calls me baby and love. She says she loves me and she really likes to hang out with me and lay on my arm, but 2 days ago she made a strange comparison, she said she loved me as much as X loved Y (movie characters), but X and Y were best friends. She still calls me baby and love, am I friendzoned or do I still have a chance?

By the way, we stopped talking for a long time but a few days ago she texted me saying she really missed me and it was all her fault and etc.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 833 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2015 01:35 pm
@PheebsXD,
Ask her.

Have you been on a date with her?

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2015 01:54 pm
In general:

If you have to ask if you were "friendzoned", yes, you were.

If your set of ideas about the opposite sex includes the concept of being "friendzoned", you usually will be.

0 Replies

PheebsXD

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2015 02:05 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes, we went to the cinema a few times and she'd lay down on my arm

I'm planning to tell her what I feel about her next time we meet.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 06:47 am
@PheebsXD,
For pete's sake, just ask her out. How the name of sense should we know if you are friendzoned? (edit: Ok, I see you have been to the cinema a few times according to your last post. So why not talk to her and tell her how you feel.)

Personally, I think a big piece of the puzzle is missing. You start by writing that you two have been talking a lot lately, then finish by saying you had stopped talking for a long time until a few days ago. Those two statements seem to be a bit contradicting.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 06:52 am
@PheebsXD,
Females tend to be fickle. Take what you can get when it is offered.
0 Replies

PheebsXD

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 12:53 pm
@CoastalRat,
Well, that was my bad. I forgot to edit it out.
Let me be a bit more specific then:
We used to talk a lot before she stopped talking to me, she got depressed (I didn't know) and stopped talking to me and many of her friends, a few days (4~5) she texted me telling me she was sorry and how she missed me. I forgave her and we started talking as much as we did before, she even invited me to her bday party with her family and 1 girl friend only, plus we're going to the cinema the week after. Friendzoned or not I'll still tell her what I feel, but I'd like to have other people's feedback here so, depending on the replies I could get an higher confidence when talking to her when we meet.

Sorry for any English mistake, as may have noticed, English isn't my mother language Smile
0 Replies