Could this guy be my soulmate or perfect partner?

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2015 04:52 am
I have met a wonderful guy who is literally the most beautiful man I have ever come across. He is literally Aladdin.
He is beautiful on the outside and inside as well.

Anyways, she share lots in common. Both of us love art. We are artistic people and both of us love to paint, sketch and draw.
We both have an eye for beauty and are obsessed with eyes. And incidently both of us have big eyes (he has more beautiful eyes) with prominent lids.
We also share interests like love for music, fashion, style, colours, reading, spending time at home.

The other day, our friends were discussing zodiac signs and we share similarity there as well. I have a leo sun and aquarius moon and he has a leo moon and aquarius rising.

Both of us have plans to get married before we hit 30. Some of my friends keep saying that we are like soulmates and a majority of the time they think we will end up together, as each other's perfect match.

The only differences we share is our age , nationality and religion. But I don't really care about those.

I don't believe in soulmates but like does this sound like a case of one?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 735 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2015 06:09 am
@natashalove,
He sounds like a nice fellow. Spend time with him before doing the soulmate declaration. Soulmates, BTW, implies that there is no work, and that things just fall into place. They don't, not even with people who are well-suited for each other. But anything worth having is worth making an effort for.

Spend time. As in over a year. Date and be friends and enjoy each other's company without talking about soulmates. Decide if the religious difference is a dealbreaker for you or for him (the other differences are truly minor).

And astrology is crap. Don't pay any attention to it, other than for entertainment purposes.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2015 06:46 am
@natashalove,
Congrats on your good fortune.

Good long-lasting relationships take hard work, good fortune and committed people who are both on the same page.

Only time can tell.
0 Replies