An Update

gordy

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 09:11 am
This is just an update:
About March time I was here looking advice.Without going over the whole thing,some of you might remember I was wanting to travel to california with my recently widowed Mother to visit family that lives there.
My wife who won't fly wasn't happy with me going,in fact she did the whole controlling/bullying thing.
Since I was last here there has been a lot of talking and same arguing.We even got as far as buying tickets for a short domestic flight,(Northern Ireland to Scotland)then lost the money because my wife wouldn't go to the airport.

The result is I have either talked some sense into my wife or else just wore her down,because she has decided that it is cool for me to travel and for her to stay at home(for one week)

Thanks to all that replied to my original post. Y'all helped during some dark days
If during 29th Sept till 5th Oct any A2Krs are about San Francisco or Marin County and want to meet an overweight irish van driver and his Mom for a coffee some afternoon I'll see what I can do
Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 651 • Replies: 3
No top replies

panzade

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 09:13 am
thanks for the update Gordy
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 11:04 am
Thanks for the good news, Gordy. Don't judge the rest of the States by California, but enjoy your jaunting.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 12:47 pm
That's great gordy :-D
0 Replies