Islammic intentions

swolf

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 06:03 pm
Then again, somebody who really gets off on paranoia might wish to consider the following:

http://www.bushcountry.org/news/jul_news_pages/n_072404_middle_eastern_crossing_border.htm

Quote:

Flood Of Non-Speaking Middle Eastern Males Crossing Border BushCountry.org

Border Patrol field agents have shared some disturbing information with the hope the information will make it to the general public.

A flood of middle-eastern males have been caught entering the country illegally east of Douglas, Arizona. In the last month at least two documented accounts of Border Patrol agents encountering large groups of non-Spanish speaking males in the Chiricahua foothills and on trails along the high mountain areas.

On or about the early morning hours of June 13, 2004 Border patrol agents from the Wilcox station encountered a large group of suspected illegal border crossers, estimated to be around 100, just east of the Sanders Ranch near the foothills of the Chiricauha Mountains. 71 suspected illegal aliens were apprehended; among them were 53 males of middle-eastern decent.

According to a Border Patrol field agent, the men were suspected to be Iranian or possibly Syrian nationals. "One thing's for sure, these guys didn't speak Spanish and after we questioned them harder we discovered they spoke poor English with a middle-eastern accent, then we caught them speaking to each other in ArabicÂ…this is ridiculous that we don't take this more seriously, and we're told not to say a thing to the media, but I have to," said the agent, whose name will obviously remain anonymous.

The agent stated the men were wearing the traditional uniform of migrants - baseball caps, tennis shoes, some had work boots, denim jeans and many had t-shirts with patriotic American flags and slogans. The agent added the following description "A curious thing I noticed was that they all had brand new clothing and they looked as if they had just been to the barber shop, you know, new haircuts. They were clean cut and they all had almost the exact cut of mustaches."

The information was corroborated by a local rancher in the area who reports that sightings of groups similar to these are on the rise. "We've had groups in the hundreds coming through again. They were gone for awhile but now they're back. Many other ranchers in the area have been frustrated with the lack of response from Border Patrol.

After calling over and over again, to the Wilcox headquarters, we might get a response a few hours later. We call them in to the Border Patrol, we only have the Wilcox station, and they're so darned far away. By the time they send in the helicopters these groups are long gone. I don't know how many they catch but they're coming through here heavy right now."

On or about the evening of June 21, 2004, agents from the Wilcox Border Patrol station apprehended 24 members of a larger group of Arabic speaking males located just east of the Pierce/Sunsites area of Cochise County. At least half of the males escaped capture and disappeared into the United States.

http://www.tombstonetumbleweed.com

One possible solution:

The next time US border patrols capture 50 - 100 slammites crossing the Mexican border, drive them out into the desert to some place with nothing but a road and some stadium bleachers in evidence, have them sit on the bleachers, provide them each with a pair of shades, and tell them that they are about to see the kind of bomb which will be dropped on Mecca if they or any other assholes like them ever succeed in doing anything like 9-11 again, blow off a 50 KT bomb three miles away, and then give them all first-class tickets back to wherever they came from so they can relay the message.
0 Replies

Moishe3rd

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 06:17 pm
timberlandko wrote:
That's plain to see, swolf. Also plain to see is that the thugs have got you just where they want you. Step back 70 years, move to Central Europe, substitute the word "Jews" for the word "Muslims", and you've got the same sentiment. In point of fact, anti-semitism is the root evil here; the jihadist's prime objective is to eradicate Israel, and by virtue of hindering them in that effort, we, The West,and in particular The US, have become targets, too. The Jihadists are the enemy, not the Muslims, just as the Nazis were the enemy, not the Germans. The jihadists' dream all but realized would be to gain over Muslims the power and influence the Nazis gained over the Germans. Thinking of the sort espoused by the piece you quoted, and apparently endorsed by you, is the surest way to give the jihadists what they want.

There is one small problem with your logic chain, Timber (and Baldimo too), Jews were not sawing off the heads non-Jews in public for the simple fact of them not being Jews - Muslims are flying jets into large buildings, incinerating thousands.
Jerry Falwell is not.
Muslims are blowing themselves and other Muslims up by the thousands.
Christians are not.
Muslims are blowing up nightclubs and trying to assassinate Muslim leaders.
Pat Robertson is not.
Muslims have been hijacking airplanes; blowing up embassies; murdering innocents of all nationalities and religions; attacking the United States; and attacking each other for over thirty years.
Christians; Jews; and other national or religious groups have not.
It is a tenet of Islam to take over the world.
It might be a tenet of Christianity, but they have not been attempting to do so by violent force and the murder of innocents - for at least the last 50 years or so.
It is not a tenet of Judaism.

There are definitely millions of decent, honest, good people who are either devout Muslims or are not very religious but grew up in Moslem families.
They are also victims of the Jihadists. They are victims of an Islamic world which is breaking their heart by being totally dysfunctional.
They are a vast silent majority who are not part of this ghastly terror, but they also do not stand up against it.
They become accomplices, by omission, and this applies to political leaders, intellectuals, business people, and all who do not speak out. They are certainly able to tell right from wrong, but are afraid to express their views.

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke.

We are fighting World War III. A few more years may pass
before everybody acknowledges that it is a World War, but we are already well into it.
As the 9/11 Commission report indicates, we are indeed fighting an ideology.
It is an ideology with its roots in Islamic Fascism - the desire for Islam to rule the world.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 09:24 pm
I would say the flaw in your logic, Moishe3rd, is that it is jihadists, in particular, armed radical militant fundamentalist Muslims, not generic Muslims, but a viscious subset of thugs and criminals professing to be adherents of Islam, interpreting to their own ends the canonical writings by which they claim the right and obligation to do so ... much like the Christian fundamentalists who shoot abortionists and blow up clinics, or the environmentalist crazies who burn construction sites and blow up auto dealerships.

On the otherhand, I don't dispute that we are in a new, and very real, World War. I happen to think it critical, however, to identify the enemy precisely.
It is the jihadists we are fighting, and whom we must eradicate, not Muslims.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 02:00 am
Like I say, I wish I could believe that. Large numbers of muslims living in and around NY and NJ knew that something was going down on 9-11-01, and yet none of them bothered to tell anybody else about it. There's the infamous case of the kid in the Utrecht highschool who looked out the window of his classroom a week prior to 9-11 and told his classmates and teacher that the two towers would not be there a week hence. Near as I can tell, there is a real question of loyalties, and a real problem inherent in allowing islam to be practiced in this country at all.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:02 am
Yeah, I've heard about that NJ highschool kid ... and there's a similar story from Texas! And ya know what? The NYT and SNOPES are in on the coverup conspiracy! Shocking, I tell ya, absolutely shocking!
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:49 am
Mention was made regarding Fundamental Moslems whose purpose is to spread Islam by any means possible. And generic peace loving Moslems. The question is who has the greatest influence over the Islamic world. The fundamentalists or the so-called generic Muslims. IMO that is a question that begs an answer.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:56 am
timberlandko wrote:
Yeah, I've heard about that NJ highschool kid ... and there's a similar story from Texas! And ya know what? The NYT and SNOPES are in on the coverup conspiracy! Shocking, I tell ya, absolutely shocking!

Snopes notes only that

Quote:

Once again, however, no follow-up information surfaced to indicate that the boy had any specific foreknowledge of the September 11 attacks:

He does not provide any specific reason to discount the known fact that the kid DID predict the end of the twin towers within a week.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3067562/

Quote:

So what to make of all of this? There is no doubt in my mind that the story is true. But what does it mean?

There are only three possibilities. One, the youth was clairvoyant. Two, the youth, knowing about the 1993 bombing, was just venting anger in a particularly timely way. Three, word of the attack on the World Trade Center was rumored in his neighborhood and he heard about it.

Investigators don't know what to believe. "It's creepy," one told me before I got on the subway to go back to the office. "But what the hell are we going to do about it now?"
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:59 am
au1929 wrote:
Mention was made regarding Fundamental Moslems whose purpose is to spread Islam by any means possible. And generic peace loving Moslems. The question is who has the greatest influence over the Islamic world. The fundamentalists or the so-called generic Muslims. IMO that is a question that begs an answer.

The answer seems to be that the greatest numbers of muslims are ordinary people, but that the lunatics weild power disproportionate to their numbers. In America, virtually all immams are wahhabis and sermons are faxed here from Riyhad on Friday afternoons.

That would be like having the sermons for all Lutheran churches in America being faxed in from Berlin on Friday afternoons, in 1939. Think about it; who would have tolerated that then?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 12:39 pm
Quote:
That's because Muslims, unlike many Christians, actually believe they are right, and that their religion is the path to salvation for all.

Um, riiiiight. Perhaps that meant to say 'LIKE many Christians'?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Galilite

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 12:24 am
As Au pointed out, there are fundamentalists, and there are generic peace loving Muslims.

The problem is the ease at which large part of the latter can be converted to the former. Islam has all the tools for brain washing, just like scientology or Communism (and believe it or not, there are peace loving Communists as well Wink ). There is also no explicit ban of killing, like in most other religions.

Remember Mahathir Mohammed's speech? This man has built a prosperous country nearly from scratch. I don't think he really believes in what he said. But unfortunately, these are the rules in the Muslim world. I say he just tried to improve the situation which seemed catastrophic to him. Or maybe to prevent a catastrophe.

Is there a worldwide Islamic conspiracy? I don't think so. Islamic militants usually don't plan that far and just don't need this. What they do is usually provoking military action which is then presented manslaughter of Muslims. This causes the non-Wahhabi Muslims to respond (funding, etc.).

Now, who thinks that the popularity of Wahhabi movement actually decreased after 9-11?
0 Replies