Democrats Launch Renewed Assault on the US Constitution

oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 12:40 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
After the Republican politicians realize that most American think you guys are crazy, you will see them abandon you.

Incidentally, we destroy politicians who abandon us. And the Republicans know that.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 12:41 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
But still, to actually see a Liberal be so open about wanting to topple the Constitution is always chilling.

Nothing personal, but you guys really do all belong in cages at Guantanamo.

I love irony.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 01:23 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I love irony.

What sort of response do you expect when you propose overthrowing the Constitution and abolishing civil rights?

When there is no difference between your goals and al-Qa'ida's goals, maybe it shouldn't come as a surprise that people are going to react to you the same way that they react to al-Qa'ida.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 02:00 pm
@oralloy,
Talking to orally is like talking to his echo.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 02:31 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
When there is no difference between your goals and al-Qa'ida's goals

I think your are confused about Al-Qa'ida .

Al-Qa'ida wants laws to be based on God's will and scriptures. They oppose gay marriage, don't want rights for transgendered people. They don't support immigrants or religious diversity. They don't believe in equal pay for women and they oppose abortion.

The religious extremists have a lot more in common with the Republican party than they do with Democrats.

I do think that we should pry the guns out of Al-Qa'ida's cold dead fingers.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 03:00 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I think your are confused about Al-Qa'ida .

No confusion.

maxdancona wrote:
Al-Qa'ida wants laws to be based on God's will and scriptures. They oppose gay marriage, don't want rights for transgendered people. They don't support immigrants or religious diversity. They don't believe in equal pay for women and they oppose abortion.

You understate their extremism. They think it should be illegal for women to know how to read. They think that girls who even try to learn how to read should be punished by having strong acid splashed in their face.

They support outright genocide against all non-Muslims.

In other words, their opposition to our civil rights is nearly as great as your opposition to civil rights.

maxdancona wrote:
The religious extremists have a lot more in common with the Republican party than they do with Democrats.

The Democrats' eagerness to violate the Second Amendment shows that they are the party who most hates civil rights.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 03:08 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You understate their extremism. They think it should be illegal for women to know how to read. They think that girls who even try to learn how to read should be punished by having strong acid splashed in their face.

How is this different than Trump supporters?
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 03:22 pm
@oralloy,
Your problem is that we have already won. It's too late. The Constitution was overthrown through the act of voting. You might as well just accept it. The country belongs to us now.

We have elected Obama two times, and now we will elect Hillary. She will appoint 2 Supreme Court Justices who will overturn Citizen's United and grant citizenship to millions of more Mexicans ensuring that your side will never gain power again.

Soon we will be coming to pry that gun from your cold dead hands... just like you asked.
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 03:24 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
How is this different than Trump supporters?

Trump supporters do not hate civil rights the way liberals and terrorists do.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 03:27 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Your problem is that we have already won. It's too late. The Constitution was overthrown through the act of voting. You might as well just accept it. The country belongs to us now.

The Left's opposition to civil rights remains chilling no matter how many times I see it expressed.

You guys really do belong at Guantanamo alongside the terrorists.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 03:28 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

You guys really do belong at Guantanamo alongside the terrorists.

How you going to manage that when we control the armed forces?
oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 03:43 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
How you going to manage that when we control the armed forces?

The armed forces that you guys do so much to disarm?

At any rate, to answer your question, your presumption of victory is quite premature. The 2013 gun control debacle devastated Mr. Obama's second term, and that will make the voters want to switch which party controls the White House come election day.

And even if you guys manage to elect Hillary so that she is able to nominate a bunch of Constitution-haters to the Supreme Court, the NRA is more than strong enough all by themselves to protect America from any federal gun laws that you guys might try to pass.

If Hillary gets elected and wants to devastate her presidency with a huge gun control debacle the same way Mr. Obama devastated his in 2013, the NRA can do that for her.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 03:49 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
the NRA is more than strong enough all by themselves to protect America from any federal gun laws that you guys might try to pass.

Really. Once Hillary controls all three branches of government, how are they going to do that.

You are so cute Oralloy. The country is ours now. We are changing it to be the way we want it to be.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 03:54 pm
@maxdancona,
Is oralloy saying that the NRA is stronger than the US Defense Department?
RABEL222

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 04:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What in the hell are you guys arguing about. The supreme court has already determined government can determine who has the right to own a gun, with a republican majority. Like Max said as soon as we elect Hillary and get two liberals on the court you guys will be toast. No more murdering gays and 6 and 7 year olds with military grade weapons. I suggest you take up rabbit hunting and give up dreaming about killing humans.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 04:09 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Really. Once Hillary controls all three branches of government, how are they going to do that.

Hillary will not control all three branches of government.

But to answer your question, the NRA has more power in Congress than any president, and that will include Hillary if she is elected.

maxdancona wrote:
You are so cute Oralloy. The country is ours now. We are changing it to be the way we want it to be.

It is good that you are so open about how much you hate the Constitution. Many Liberals try to disguise their opposition to freedom and civil rights.

It is horrible that you have these views of course. But honesty is nice.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 04:12 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
It is good that you are so open about how much you hate the Constitution. Many Liberals try to disguise their opposition to freedom and civil rights.

It is horrible that you have these views of course. But honesty is nice.

I never said I hated the Constitution.

I want to change the country using the Constitution. The Constitution is our greatest tool in our aim to take over the country. I love the Constitution. It is the reason that you guys are so screwed.

oralloy

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 04:20 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I never said I hated the Constitution.

You have openly stated your eagerness to violate the Constitution.

maxdancona wrote:
I want to change the country using the Constitution. The Constitution is our greatest tool in our aim to take over the country.

The Constitution does not authorize you to violate people's rights.

maxdancona wrote:
I love the Constitution. It is the reason that you guys are so screwed.

As previously noted, even if you guys manage to get a bunch of Constitution-haters on the Supreme Court, the NRA is more than powerful enough all by themselves to block any federal legislation that violates the Constitution.

If Hillary manages to get elected and wants to wreck her presidency with another gun control debacle, the NRA can do that for her.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 04:24 pm
@oralloy,
Can't you see you are being goaded? He doesn't believe half the crap he's saying, he's only saying it to get a rise out of you. I wasn't going to say anything but I could see the smirking by Max from here.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2016 04:26 pm
@Baldimo,
Geez, Baldimo. What a buzzkill. I am having so much fun here... and I think Oralloy is too.

Come on, it is harmless fun. Let me play with him a bit more.