Does she like me?

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 05:51 pm
I have asked her to lunch 3 times and she said yes twice and 1 time she said she was busy but everytime we went to lunch it went very well and she always laughed and we just kept asking eachother questions and learned about eachother. but when i text her she doesnt really text back and i asked her to hangout this weekend and she said sure but when i texted her to make sure we were chilling, she said she got stuck with babysitting and would tell me if she can't go but she won't text me back even tho she as seen it ;/ but i feel like she likes me in person but anytime else she doesnt really care.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 542 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 05:58 pm
@ryanchoii,
Maybe she isn't big on texting and so forth. She either likes you, or is keeping an open mind. Things come up in peoples lives that mean a schedule change, and there often isn't a deeper meaning.
0 Replies

OregonFlyBy

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 11:52 am
Sounds like she does like you as a person, but not sexually.
0 Replies

Paaskynen

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 11:57 am
@ryanchoii,
Hi Ryan,
Somehow, from your message I get the impression that culture may be an issue. What are yours and hers?
ryanchoii

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 08:54 pm
@Paaskynen,
we're both Caucasian.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 09:14 pm
@ryanchoii,
Why are you asking a world wide web site?

Consider talking with her.
0 Replies