Is this a good workout plan?

paulaj

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 04:59 pm
TWO workout partners, hmmmm, a bit risky.

Have you seen slappies avatar?

Would you workout with him? hehehe :-)

What if he tried to stick a "frikin" Laser Beam where it didn't belong
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 05:37 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 05:41 pm
Kicky, ya gotta eat ribs. Lotsa ribs.

This works best if you stay in the woods for long periods of time starving while you wait for the ribs to walk by.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 05:43 pm
That does sound like it would work.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 06:14 pm
And if you really want to get a great build, first you gotta bulk up. Beer! That'll do it every time.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 05:03 am
Beer?

Roger Roger Roger,

you forgot to mention lots of shots as well.

I recommend one every hour.

Keep a 5th in your locker, you don't want to run out.

Keep us posted, we care.
0 Replies

firelord

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 08:40 pm
body appreciation time
Exercise is certainly a good thing, but in my experience unless it is either something I truly love to do, or will progressively get me there, I just will not be consistent. I try to get my "exercise" in ways that I get a thrill ( or something that might get described as a body rush) from most everytime I do'em. Like currently I do at-home push-ups, pull-ups & body squats, but the part I super enjoy is doing them with a real extended breathing pattern ( from a technique called super slo).... Anyway, it's an appreciation of the amazing possibilities of this bod I've got for the time being!
firelord
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:19 pm
Hi PaulaJ.

Completely agree, firelord, on the principle, if not the details. Sitting around doing push up, doesn't sound so enjoyable, but an unpleasant routine has the same life expectancy as an unpleasant diet.
0 Replies

firelord

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 08:52 am
as you say "just hatched"
thanks for the response roger! I'm new not only here but to the whole online interaction scene.
Your "unpleasant exercise & unpleasant diet" comment reminded me of this longstanding memory I carry of a very wrinkled & somewhat crooked looking (90ish we were to find out) old woman sitting in a booth in the greasy spoon she owned & still waitressed.... sitting, so gracefully & contentedly smoking her constant cigarette, sipping her coffee & nibbling 'er donut. Eventually we got her to talk about her diner & her family & grandkids .... the twinkle in her eyes & the grace of her movements will never leave me. Healthy??
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:49 am
Nah! If she had known how long she was going to live, she probably would have taken better care of herself.

You do sound knowledgeable, firelord, and I would be interested in hearing more about the "super slo" techniques.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 01:43 pm
roger wrote:
Nah! If she had known how long she was going to live, she probably would have taken better care of herself.

quote]
Roger-

That's sounds familiar :-)

For anyone-

I have alway's used music to help me with endurance exercising, it helps me to detach from the pain. Works like a charm :-)
0 Replies