Tired all the time

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 11:25 am
Edit: Moderator: Moved from General to Medical News

I was looking all over the internet for some answers on my being tired all the time. I get with in 6 to 8 hours a night sleep and I have to trouble falling asleep. Yet during the day I feel like a nap. I can take up to 3 hour naps. I am always tired and can fall asleep anytime I lay down. Is this normal? If anyone has a comment please let me know. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 909 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 11:31 am
Pacheco1034, here's a thread on the subject:
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27211
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 08:28 am
Re: Tired all the time
Pacheco1034 wrote:
Edit: Moderator: Moved from General to Medical News

I was looking all over the internet for some answers on my being tired all the time. I get with in 6 to 8 hours a night sleep and I have to trouble falling asleep. Yet during the day I feel like a nap. I can take up to 3 hour naps. I am always tired and can fall asleep anytime I lay down. Is this normal? If anyone has a comment please let me know. Thanks.

Depending on your age and medical condition/history you might be normal or abnormal. You need to speak to an MD and have a complete physical/chemical workup. Then you'll know what the score is, relative to you mental and physical health.

Good luck1
0 Replies

mog

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 11:22 pm
Eat less wheat.
it has been documented that the entire human race is somewhat intollerant to wheat products. Most people have a reaction so mild that it is unoticable. Others bloat, get heart burn, get tired, are unable to concentrate and finally get frustrated.
So if you are feeling any of these, do a bit of research on a relatively unknown seed that can be used where white flour and gluten are used. It is called SPELT flour. It is my number one food at the moment as I have no reaction to it. It has also been documented somewhere that neither do the rest of the world. I think it tastes better than white flour too. Good for pastas, soup, bread, pies. Anything that wheat can do, SPELT can do better.
My brother just realised a month ago that he has an intollerance to wheat. He has reduced it and feels great. I believe that there are som many people out there that feel tired and don't kow that they have a food alergy.
0 Replies