Why all of a sudden has she ignored me?

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2015 11:38 am
So I met this girl around the 17th of august in college. We grabbed breakfast first everything went well. We began texting back and forth almost everyday and some days I would give her space and not text her. three weeks ago we hung out in southport a town 40 miles away we took my car. She offered me gas money I refused we walked around and grabbed lunch and spent about 4 hrs down there. I bought her lunch which she did not expect she said. I was opening doors for her everywhere we went and my car door once. We then broke apart for an hr after I took her back to her car and then we met at the mall the same day and spent about another hr or so. She even talked about us going paddleboarding soon. She texted me that night for suggestions on a new apartment as she does not like her roommates so I gave her suggestions. We talked for a week after that before she started ignoring my texts and have not smoke since last tuesday. before she started ignoring me the weekend after we hung out. I had car troubles and she had no jumper cables nor did I she went and bought some and helped jump me. We then met up 2 weeks ago friday to look at long boards. So why all of sudden did she ignore me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 567 • Replies: 4
No top replies

flylinediscs

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2015 12:24 pm
@flylinediscs,
What would cause her to ignore mesuddenly please help me
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2015 04:05 pm
@flylinediscs,
Please explain this sentence. I can't figure out what you are saying:

" We talked for a week after that before she started ignoring my texts and have not smoke since last tuesday."
flylinediscs

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 06:15 am
@PUNKEY,
I meant to say we talked for a week after hanging out for 4 hrs or so. We have not spoke since last tuesday I meant to say. Do you think it could be because commit on telling her how I feel.
vikorr

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 06:28 am
@flylinediscs,
There could be any number of reasons. Without knowing the girl, it's difficult to say. Possibilities are:
- she lost her phone
- you haven't made a move and she's moved on
- she's having problems and doesn't want to involve you
- she disliked buying you the jumper leads
- you kept staring at other girls on your date
- etc

You could make a very long list of possible reasons...and still miss the actual reason. Don't worry about it. Get on with your life. If she was truly interested, she'll get back to you.
0 Replies