HELP!!!!!!

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 01:09 pm
I NO IM ONLY 12 BUT I NO A GIRL WHOS BEEN MY FRIEND 4 A YEAR AND I ALWAYSED LIKED HER AND I ASKED HER OUT 2 MONTHS AGO AND SHE SAID NO Sad SO PLZZ HELP ME

HELPLESS MIKE
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,062 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 01:12 pm
Take her to Chuck E' Cheese's. That place rocks.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 01:14 pm
Okay, Mike, well first thing you gotta do is stop using all caps. Most people on the Internet think of that as shouting. Okay? Thanks.

Now, so she said no. Well, it happens. As many of the men on here will tell you (I happen to be a woman), you'll get a lot of no's before you start to see yeses.. This is perfectly normal and nothing to be alarmed about. And, this girl might still like you, but not be in the same place as you are. She might never have thought of you as boyfriend material. Or she might have her eye on someone else. Hey, it happens.

In the meantime, the best thing to do is good things for yourself. I know that may sound nuts to you, but it's true. Improve yourself by reading more, or working out. Hang out with your friends and enjoy yourself. Go to the movies and enjoy the summer. In the meantime, she and other girls will notice, or not. And you, my friend, will become more desireable because you will look like a sociable, fun-loving guy. And then if you ask this girl out again, or another girl, you might get another no, or you might get a yes.

But it takes time. You need to be patient. You are 12 years old. It will not be the end of the world if you don't have a date now, will it?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 02:39 pm
Man, I remember being 12, and 13. I was cruising the Bar Mitzvah circuit, getting older ladies to buy me Shirley Temples due to my precocious wit and charm. For some reason, none of them wanted to date me, and the girls my own age just didn't understand. Some of them actually threw dirtballs at me when I crossed their paths. I never let that bring me down. I persevered, and eventually became a desired male, although that wasn't until university (I missed out on a whole lot of dating options in high school). I'm happily married now. What's the moral of the story? You'll be fine. Just chill out.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 02:42 pm
Mike
Sorry kiddo, but no mean no, so you'll just have to wait for another girl to come along that you like. I know it hurts, but we all go through it.
0 Replies

hopeless mike

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:59 am
help me again
ok thx all u people im over her and now this 13 year old girl keeps callin me and im afraid to ask her out but how could i cause im afread of no and she can benchpress 135 Shocked so how could i ask her???

Hopeless Mike Sad
0 Replies

goodcharlotte

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 09:26 pm
- Hopeless Mike-

maybe you should give it some time. get to know her some more. i can't really help you on how to ask her out because i always had trouble asking guys out. if you find a way to ask her out don't feel bad if she says no.
i've been friends with this one guy for about 3 years and he always flirts with me and i thought i would give it a shot on asking him out and he said i don't know and he never actually gave me an answer. but even though my friends kept asking him out for me we are still really good friends and we still flirt with each other and stuff. but i'll just give it some more time and i'll probably ask him again. but who knows i maybe giving you some bad info because i'm not really good on relationships but that is what i would do. good luck.
0 Replies

hopeless mike

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 06:19 pm
thanks for all the help i got just to let u no i asked her out and she said yes

so thanks
0 Replies

EMSFD125

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 06:23 pm
i got some good advice a while back....if they dont like ya they must be gay...idk made me feel better
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 06:28 pm
****, and I played with dolls when I was 12 http://www.borge.diesal.de/shock.gif
0 Replies

hopeless mike

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 07:14 pm
hahah
0 Replies

hopeless mike

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 07:34 pm
help my g/f said some1 was gonna rape her on her b day and im only 12 and he's 17
0 Replies

EMSFD125

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 08:04 pm
damn man, you have too many of these issues as a 13 year old, but since rape is no issue to mess with i suggest you discuss that with her parents immediatly, you just dont take threats like that lightly, especially when it was made towards someone you care about
0 Replies

hopeless mike

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 08:11 pm
thx
0 Replies