Does she like me?

Gibder

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 12:36 am
Hey peeps, i recently met this girl online and we went out on 3 dates, the third was round my place. We had good nights on all of them I'd say. After the third date though, I texted her sayin I really liked her and she said she doesn't think this should go on because she didn't get those 'butterflies'. I replied sayin that I respect that and that I hoe she'll find hapiness soon and lucky is the guy who gets her. I was just being cool about it and didnt ask her how or why. Now she starts texting after a week in which we never texted asking how I am and all that. Does she like me or not? Or maybe she's starting to like me? I'm confused.

Thanks guys!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,174 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 05:46 am
Maybe she has second thoughts about the "butterflies".

You did everything right by stepping back and letting her think about the relationship.

Don't be so anxious to see her again. Let her ask YOU out. See what happens.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 08:11 am
@Gibder,
Maybe she thinks you could be a friend.

I personally think it's better to be a friend first and think about someone romantically later on.

Take it easy with all of this. Consider going places with her - not date-type events. Go to parks, sports events, museums, art galleries etc during the day. Nothing back at your place.

If she's interested in more, she may suggest a movie or dinner in the evening rather than a daytime friends get-together.

In any case, relax.

Long-lasting romance/love can take a while to develop. In the meantime, you can gain a good friend.
0 Replies

pepsiperfect

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 05:38 am
@Gibder,
She is simply keeping her options open
Checkin if U R still interested so she knows if U R a fall back guy
If U reply - U R letting her know that U R STILL there 4 her, should she need to. The clue is that she never previously texted, askin how U R.
So the text can not be seen as being friendly - she wants to KNOW if U R a fall back guy option
0 Replies