What flowers should I shoose in my wedding?

Mon 21 Sep, 2015 09:02 pm
My wedding flowers may be a large part of your wedding budget, so it's important to find wedding centerpieces and wedding bouquets that you love. See photos of wedding flower arrangements for ideas and then find a local wedding florist to pull it off for your wedding day.

can anyone please help me with this please

jespah

Tue 22 Sep, 2015 07:39 am
Always, for anything with a wedding, buy what you like and can afford. If you need to choose where your money goes, put it into photography and the rings (and wedding rings are cheap), as those are the only things that last after the big day.
Linkat

Tue 22 Sep, 2015 07:58 am
@jespah,
I agree - the flowers die - to save cost on flowers, pick a flower you like that is in season, local and more plentiful. There should be enough that you can find one that you like.

One way I saved on table arrangements was instead of getting full table arrangements, the facility provided hurricaine candles and I had the florists make floral rings to go around them. Sinple and elegant (and much cheaper). That is another thing - thing simple elegance. It tends to cost less and to me looks better than big overpowering arrangements.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Tue 22 Sep, 2015 07:58 am
@Bennie Jeans,
Ask Shoose Utaite, only he knows the answer....
http://i57.tinypic.com/qpfbex.png
0 Replies

ehBeth

Tue 22 Sep, 2015 08:02 am
@Bennie Jeans,
Bennie Jeans wrote:

My wedding flowers may be a large part of your wedding budget

since I'd get my own flowers from my garden, I'm not going to consider your wedding flowers as part of my budget

really

some people's children
0 Replies