In a relationship for 8 months. But finding deal breakers.

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 11:08 am
So my boyfriend and I have been together for about 8 months. He moved in. It has been good. But I found many deal breakers that are making me question the relationship. First, he never wants to have sex. Says his sex drive is low. Now he likes to touch and stuff. But never does the deed. He says I can just ask. But I just don't feel right doing that. Next, he is lazy. He just got a job his month. Before I had to pay everything for him. He still tries to get me to pay. But have not once got me something. He just seems kind of selfish. Then there is his flirty nature with other guys. There has been one guy that he was being flirty with and one night when he was drunk he was again being flirty. That night II left him wih the care of friends and went home. Upset. Now the odd thing is when we get into a fight or he is about to loose me he breaks down in tears and then starts trying to make things better. The sex will start. Then a few weeks later he is back to being lazy. Just taking but not giving. Is this even worth it? Now when I say sex. We have done everything buy anal. Which he says he is not ready for. Which is also frustrating
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 802 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 11:25 am
These "deal breakers" are major.

Move on. He sounds immature and has learned how to be a user and manipulator.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2015 12:11 pm
The definition of "deal breaker" is that you cannot or will not work with it.

You've answered your own question.
0 Replies