Step Dad

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2015 11:07 am
my step dad is so mean to me(15) and my little brother(13) the other day my brother tried to fix something with this foam stuff and my stepdad saw that he did it and hit him 3 times in the head with the steel can he hates us hes always mad at us for something the only reason he wants us around is so we can bust our asses working in his irrigation business and hardly get paid for it and he takes months to pay us. we are trying to build a deer blind and i dropped a 2x4 on the saw and broke off a little piece which was fixable and he throws a 2x4 at me and hits me in the head and kicks me and tries to throw me on the ground he get mad all the time and never even says sorry he HATES us and we HATE him we got hand me down phones and first he says we could txt our friends from church (the only friends we have because of Homeschool) then he gets really mad at us for it and takes them away like he was basicly calling me a faggot the other day he had my phone and i have a friend named Eric and he loves RHCP so thats what I had for his contact photo and my step dad saw it and said i had it on there because i thought he was hot and naturally i got mad and he threw my phone at me 3 times each time making me hand the phone back to him and my mom doesnt do anything idk why theyre even married he is 60 she is 35 25 yr age difference is just so mean to us all the time i wish he was gone also i want to go into the Marines when i turn 17 and hes always putting me down we went to a church camp in NM for a week and i had a marines shirt on and the first thing he said was "your a discrace to the marines , youll never make it" , in front of everyone and he still thinks i want to run his Buisness haha like hell i will i dont want to touch it idc where it gous neither dous my brother i just wish theyre was a way out of it
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,034 • Replies: 14
No top replies

neologist

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2015 12:23 pm
@WhiteDragon,
It sounds difficult. Are there any other adults to whom you may appeal? You mentioned church. Could you talk to your preacher? Let us know.

One thing I would hope you remember is to not allow hate to define your personality. His hurtful comments and behavior are not about you; they are about him. Hating the behavior is one thing. Choosing to hate the person is another. That sort of hate will spoil your future.
WhiteDragon

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 02:23 pm
@neologist,
no i hate him just now he broke my brothers i pod because he was watching a funny video and lied to my mom and said that there were nasty things on it but there wer'nt and said he erased all of it then broke it before she could see it and all he ever does is sneak around the house and spy on everyone he wont even let us work out . it would be better for everyone if he was dead and i mean that my life is hell with him
neologist

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 04:38 pm
@WhiteDragon,
What you are saying is not good for you or for your situation. Hate for others invariably comes back to eat you. Please try to find a trusted adult to talk to. Google your state's child service resources. If you need help finding the link, let us know. I am not the only one reading this.
WhiteDragon

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2015 07:15 am
@neologist,
i fell like i cant do anything at this point my mom is happy and i dont want to ruin it but i just really need to be away from him forever i hate my life
WhiteDragon

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 09:02 am
@WhiteDragon,
just now he grabbed my brother by the throat kicked him and hit him because he forgot to put a saw in the back of the truck
neologist

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2015 09:26 am
@WhiteDragon,
Have you no other trusted adults?
Assault is a crime.
There are government agencies that can protect you
Google family services or child protective services for your state.
WhiteDragon

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 06:43 am
@neologist,
Not really my mom just left to go to a conference for church and won't be back for 2 days and I don't know what he is going to do he is nice 25 percent of the time but mean the rest and my mom won't want me to go to the cps and I can't live with my real dad because he is a truck driver and if I live with my aunt my mom will hate me for it I don't know what to do
neologist

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 08:36 am
@WhiteDragon,
Why not go with mom to church conference?
WhiteDragon

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 10:21 am
@neologist,
"women of joy" confrence
neologist

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2015 11:17 am
@WhiteDragon,
Eek!
OK, I get it.

Suppose you were to live with your aunt.
Temporarily.
Until you work things out with your mom.
Would that be better than what's happening now?
I guess only you will know.
WhiteDragon

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 07:19 am
@neologist,
yes much better but my mom will hate me for it she just got back from the conference and the Sunday (yesterday) she got back well before she got back on Sunday morning my stepdad told me to wash a couple bowls and i said im doing my hair not mean or disrespectful or anything and he said do it now so i just lightly tossed the comb on the counter and he grabs me throws me into a wall and scrapes my shoulder and i yelled why did you do that and he came at me and started grabbing me by my throat and hitting me in the face and head and i just kept saying stop hitting me but he wouldn't stop then he told me to go into his room and he was pushing me through all of the walkways and we got there and he got his belt and hit me in the head and then lower legs and then my back very hard and i went into the restroom and texted my mom and told her all about it and he comes into the bathroom and takes my phone before i get a chance to delete it and says i knew thats what he was doing and i come out and he said why did you tell your mom and i said i hat to tell her and he said you dont have to tell her anything about this and my mom didn't know about him taking my phone away so she texted i will do something when i get back i promise and he texted from my phone like what and she said take up for my self and my boys im sick of it too its time and then he called her and told her he had my phone and then he said i could live with my dad that he was going to call him which he never did because without us he would not have his business but anyway so i went into my room and texted my mom from my iPod and she asked if i had gotten my phone back and i said no then she said he was texting her from my phone pretending it was me he said hi mom he gave my phone back and said were not going to Sunday school but were going to church and then he just kept sending i don't want to live here anymore trying to get her to say something and last night they had a BIG fight for about 2 hours and after all the hitting her and her hitting him and her hurting her hand she still wants to be with him im thinking about just telling my mom that if she doesn't do something then i will
neologist

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 05:18 pm
@WhiteDragon,
You can't be faulted for trying to escape violence. If what you say is the case, and you leave, you and your mom can work things out at a better time
WhiteDragon

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 07:30 am
@neologist,
well everything was fine until the sheriff just came out and basically put it off saying he didn't believe it happened but when im 17 im out of here into the marines but thank you for all of the advice
neologist

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 11:29 am
@WhiteDragon,
Well. Keep your aunt as an option if that's possible. Try not to give in to any temptation to repay force with force.

I'm an old geezer and have seen a lot. Check my profile if you haven't already.
0 Replies