There is no love between husband and wife, divorce?

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 01:11 am
My wife and I have been married for four years. There is a 3 year old daughter and a four month old boy! But I do not love her, I always thought of my first love! I just don't let my parents down get married and have children! But I really love my first love!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 823 • Replies: 8
No top replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 01:17 am
@customdress888,
Clocks and calendars only move forwards.....
pravinbh

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 02:41 am
@gungasnake,
Yes, I agree with you
pravinbh

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 02:43 am
@customdress888,
@gungasnake say right, Forget your first love and Love your wife and your child. Because your child and your wife both are your present and future.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 05:53 am
@customdress888,
I'm betting you have not even talked to your "first love" in years. You are hitting a time in your marriage when that initial excitement of being married is waning and the reality is sinking in that this is your life. So you are looking back and imagining something more exciting while the reality is that it would probably not be any more exciting than your life now. Live in the present. Find ways to spice up your marriage. Make sure you and your wife get out once a week without the kids. Find a babysitter and go do something together.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 06:11 am
@customdress888,
Are you under some delusion that you can only love one person? Even if your 'first love' is real and not an infatuation with the one that got away, is there some reason you cannot love your wife?
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 09:57 am
@Leadfoot,
He does not love his wife because he is suddenly realizing that being married with two young children is not easy. He has this rose-colored view that marriage is all wonderful and blissful and fun. He was never told that marriage and having kids is hard work. There are ups and downs in loving each other. There are good days in the relationship and there are bad days. Looking back and believing it would be different with someone from the past is fantasy.
0 Replies

Kyleah

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 12:45 pm
@customdress888,
Hit the road if no love. There is zero point.
0 Replies

customdress888

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2015 02:10 am
@pravinbh,
The reason I know, but I could not be reconciled.
0 Replies