Lost my girlfriend :(

srila

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 05:46 am
I am a bi and I am attracted to both men and women. My husband supports it. I found a bi girlfriend whom I found after a lot of difficulty and had some great moments with her. When our relationship was exposed and her husband came to know, she stopped meeting me and even talking to me Sad I am feeling very sad. Have you ever lost your partner like this? How did you handle it? I want my girlfriend back Sad(
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 1,814 • Replies: 6
No top replies

SaadAzaad

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 01:08 pm
@srila,
oh i'm sorry Sad i can't give your girlfriend back but it also happened to me in 2011 when i lost my girlfriend. Do you know what i did? I got another girlfriend.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 01:39 pm
Apparently HER husband did not agree with her cheating on him.

Find a single girl, or one with the same sexual freedom as your husband allows.

0 Replies

pravinbh

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 02:40 am
@srila,
It is very difficult to back your girlfriend, so try to find new single girlfriend and forget her
0 Replies

srila

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2015 04:38 pm
@srila,
Thank you all for your response. I know I should find a new girlfriend. But it is so difficult to forget this one. She was so sweet and caring about me. I miss her Sad I still hope she will come back to me. Even my husband is very upset this happened. Anyway thanks again
0 Replies

Jumpybunny

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 12:55 pm
This is a very common story. Have you tried talking to her husband? Many times guys like their wives to do this but not sure how to say it. Do you think he likes you? I guess more important question is do you mind if he joins in? Try it. You will not lose anything more than what you have already
srila

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 01:11 pm
@Jumpybunny,
Thank you Jumpy! Good idea. I did not think about this before. Her husband is a very gentle person. He is the type of a perfect monogam husband. I think he likes me. I like him too. I have thought about seducing him many times when I met him alone. But he is not easy. Now I think it is late because they don't even talk to us anymore. But I will try. Thank you anyway.
0 Replies