Bi Partisan Laughs

Fedral

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 09:13 am
A friend sent me this link, it mocks both candidates so everyone should like/hate it equally.

It made me laugh so I figured SOMEONE might want to share a chuckle as we eviscerate each other. Laughing

http://www.jibjab.com
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 725 • Replies: 5
No top replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 05:47 pm
Well, rats! This is what I got:!

You finally did it. You killed our server.

All my brother and I wanted to do was share our little cartoon with the world. We had no idea you'd all want to see it at once.

Please visit our friends AtomFilms to see our Woody Guthrie parody, "This Land".

If you want to be notified of future JibJab cartoons when they are launched, please join our mail list.

We're sincerely overwhelmed by your response and we are working hard to bring our site back online.

Gregg & Evan Spiridellis'

Guess it's pretty popular!
Oh well, back to the evisceration!
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 05:59 am
You know, Fedral, this site is in the papers and on the news today; they're calling it a phenomenon! And my aunt sent it to me yesterday. You can probably expect to see it posted here again soon by someone who hasn't seen that you've already posted it! Smile
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 02:52 pm
This is hilarious....what a bunch of boobs we have running this country. Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 03:05 pm
'This Land' was hilarious. Thing is, why go to other sites for bi-partisan laughs when there are PLENTY to be found right here? Laughing
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 07:41 am
this land is my land, this land is your land, but the songs mine and i'm gonna sue your a** for using it......
0 Replies