An angry partner who keeps on accusing me of everything: what should i do?

Ragman

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 07:07 am
@bestsent,
Where is that rock? What else will crawl from under?
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2015 04:19 pm
@feyaalya,
You need to step away from the relationship and re evaluate. My best friend was in a physically and emotionally abusive relationship for three years before she found the courage to walk away. It's hard and it hurts. I know. No one deserves to be treated like that. The foundation of a good relationship is mutual love, trust, and respect for one another. If any of those are missing, you are wandering aimlessly in sea of dysfunction, trying to put together a puzzle that is missing a piece.
0 Replies

enoavenue

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 11:37 am
@feyaalya,
It is so difficult to be in a relationship such as this, as what you will have to understand the the problem is something that has happened in his life probably way before you met him.

His anger will not be sorted out until he acknowledges what his problem is and seeks help. You cannot do it for him and no amount of love that you give will make anything better. Heed the signs that he has already put hands on you and the accusations and mood swings are all bad signs for your safety.

He is in no way able to have a proper relationship and his behaviour towards you shows that this is not a good for your self-esteem. Get out of that relationship and stay away, for as relationships go, deep down you have already acknowledged that all is not right.

There is somebody else out there that is ready for a relationship, don't let this relationship ruin your life.

All the best
0 Replies

feyaalya

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2015 08:00 pm
Dear all who gently replied me;

After a few days i wrote this post, I went our summer house and with support of my loved ones i LEFT HIM.
One of the reasons i stayed with him for so long was, after a few months, i had started taking pills to stay calm against his accusations. The pills made me a stupid Pollyanna but nothing more! Now i am recovering. The best thing is, i accept my wrong choice and this experience and i don't blame anything or anyone for what had happened. I don't even hate him! He is sick. What he was doing was a part of his sickness and i am not a doctor! His mother cried on the phone, everyone felt awful except me and the people around me!
I feel reborn!
So..
Do not even stay a single second with someone like in my experience. Do whatever you can do to get out of it and give your self some time to heal. Once you start respect your own existence, people you meet start to change in that way. The way you treat yourselves, the way you feel about yourselves determine other people's behaviors towards you.

The brain is for free, people! Let's use it!Smile

With love,
A.
jespah

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 06:10 am
@feyaalya,
Good for you!

Have a happy life. Smile
0 Replies

feyaalya

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 05:00 pm
I read all the comments one more time. Every single word of them is true. More than true, they are like VITAL ADVICES. People should read them. Especially the ones who keep on creating "but's " for their abusive relationships.
0 Replies